You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Everyone's been mentioning palace for a long time but the team I feared and thought would be the ones to cost us is Newcastle.

They have a decent record against us over the years and would be expected to get pounded meaning there would be fuck all pressure on their players who are decent.

Newcastle is by no means a certainty Imo and Im not getting my hopes up for a battering.

Decent record? They haven't won here for 20 years....

Jermainepennant, I'm thinking the full capabilities of an iPhone are wasted on you.

I dont have an iphone but finding score updates during a game is not as easy as you think on the internet, I recently discovered the offical pl is the best to go but even their goal updates are a few minutes behind sometimes.

Yea theres apps but tbh Im not interested in other teams scores unless they affect us which has not become important until recently, I watch all the lfc games so dont use them.

• Downvote 1

They drew with us 2-2 this season when they were down to ten men for 45 mins and drew 1-1 at anfield last season, they are a decent team but it looks like they are trying to fuck pardew over.

Best not to mention the game in between those two then........

Man city to win 3 games 1-0.

We win 5-0 at palace, 6-0 v Newcastle.

If we have the same goal difference then the team who has scored more goals wins . True?

Straws? Clutching?.

The thing is there has been games this season where we would have deserved to score 10 goals, Im starting to believe there might be one last twist but Im sure it wont be against everton, we need to make sure we beat palace so we can take advantage if there is.

Best not to mention the game in between those two then........

There shite right now mate thats clear Ill agree with you but I did say I was thinking this for a while before chelsea etc, I thought we would do them but come up short against newcastle when everyone expected us to win and nothing from them.

I still dont think it will be easy because of the lack of pressure on them but I fancy us to win just not to batter them 5-6 goals.

I dont have an iphone but finding score updates during a game is not as easy as you think on the internet, I recently discovered the offical pl is the best to go but even their goal updates are a few minutes behind sometimes.

Yea theres apps but tbh Im not interested in other teams scores unless they affect us which has not become important until recently, I watch all the lfc games so dont use them.

Bet365 or the like, won't get much quicker than that

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to Pablo Zabaleta on his new job as a fortune teller. He reckons Liverpool have blown the title and barely stopped short of saying City had the title in the bag.

Dangerous talk Pablo...not to mention arrogant presumption. Your team is a very good one, and if they win the title I will (through gritted teeth) congratulate you as you do play football in the right way, unlike those bastards from West London.

As good a team as you are, you are not world beaters and it only takes one game where things don't go your way and the whole thing changes again. Your arrogance might just come back to bite you on the arse.

The great Bob Paisley used to say that you should keep quiet until the medal was in your hand...you might just regret spouting off Pablo...