You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny on the Suarez / PSG rumours...

dave u

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny has said all season if we play like we did on Saturday we won't lose too many games and he is right we haven't lost many - but we also haven't won many either.

He needs to give some players a kick up the arse and tell them they are playing for their future. As I don't want to see Downing or Carroll play for us next season after watching them this season.

It is all good playing well up until the final third, but we have to start taking our chances, actually it is probably too late for top four this season... but it would be nice to see us take some of them.

I think it is fine saying that to the press, but I hope he isn't patting these guys on the back behind closed doors for missing all these chances.

Although it would help if he started our best players in Bellamy and Maxi - two players who can score.

Kenny has said all season if we play like we did on Saturday we won't lose too many games and he is right we haven't lost many - but we also haven't won many either.

He needs to give some players a kick up the arse and tell them they are playing for their future. As I don't want to see Downing or Carroll play for us next season after watching them this season.

It is all good playing well up until the final third, but we have to start taking our chances, actually it is probably too late for top four this season... but it would be nice to see us take some of them.

I think it is fine saying that to the press, but I hope he isn't patting these guys on the back behind closed doors for missing all these chances.

Although it would help if he started our best players in Bellamy and Maxi - two players who can score.

You are ridiculously tedious. The thread is nothing to do with that.

Just fuckin once can you comment on the thread subject without bringing Downing into it, we know you don't like him, we know.

On subject, Kenny is completely correct.

Some dickface journo creates a story by asking a PSG representative if he was interested in Suarez, he gives them a general answer such as 'we are interested in all great players'. The journo then publishes this as PSG interested and Kenny has to deny the fucking thing at a press conference. Its all a load of bollocks to keep the same cunts in jobs.

On subject, Kenny is completely correct.

Some dickface journo creates a story by asking a PSG representative if he was interested in Suarez, he give them a general answer such as 'we are interested in all great players'. The journo publishes this as PSG interested and Kenny has to then deny the fucking thing at a press conference. Its all a load of bollocks to keep the same cunts in jobs.

Correct

So he said: they sacked me before he got there?

"They sacked me before I could work with him."

On the point of the thread, I love the way he dealt with that, and about knowing the system and how it works.