You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Didn't see that coming.

Seems odd unless we are really getting Cahill given Kenny seems reluctant to play Kelly at centre back.

Anyway good luck to the guy, he always gave it his best shot and as Anubus said he came in when we were potless and did a job for us.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to remember a thread on this forum (which I will not bother finding) cheekily suggesting he should be our center-forward as he was the only one getting goals for a few games under Hodgson. It feels great to be gone from there.

But fair play to Soto, I loved watching his intensity and he always gave everything in every game. I never expected him to be great and he wasn't, but he had a great attitude and played pretty damn well in plenty of games. And jesus could he head the ball.

Legend? Deary me

Yeah, dont be a dick.

A player that plays with a smile and does all in his power to make our football club suceed will always be a legend in my eyes. Now, I'm not saying he was the second coming of Christ for us but he has a lot of moments where it has been positive to see him on the field and for that he is a cult hero. No disrespect for a player who has always respected Liverpool FC.

Yeah, dont be a dick.

A player that plays with a smile and does all in his power to make our football club suceed will always be a legend in my eyes. Now, I'm not saying he was the second coming of Christ for us but he has a lot of moments where it has been positive to see him on the field and for that he is a cult hero. No disrespect for a player who has always respected Liverpool FC.

Sorry mate but the word legend is used to describe a legend, the King now there is a legend.

What we are talking about is a player bought on the cheap because we had not a pot to piss in, he came in and tried his best and at times his best was not good enough. He gave his all but I am glad he is gone because we need better and that is no slight on the big fella but it is a good move for Liverpool Football Club and means to me we are bringing in another CB, so onwards and upwards and good luck to the big fella.

The word legend is brandied about way too much and one thing he never was and never will be is a Liverpool Legend.

Yeah, dont be a dick.

Something wrong with your eyes then if he is a legend. Kenny is a legend. Ian Rush is a legend. Soto is a good professional who gave all he could in the games he played, but was limited in his ability and was error prone. A good professional but a legend? Do me a favour.

Something wrong with your eyes then if he is a legend. Kenny is a legend. Ian Rush is a legend. Soto is a good professional who gave all he could in the games he played, but was limited in his ability and was error prone. A good professional but a legend? Do me a favour.

You're a legend for that post RiS.

How can the biggest liability we've had in defence since Biscan

Why you got to bring Igor into it? He is ten times the player the greek could ever be!

Im sick of the constant torrent of abuse being hurled at Biscan on this forum, If its not lucas its Rafa and if its not Rafa its the Bisc. Fuck you all i hope Igor finds you and fucks you up like you was an angry taxi driver.

biscan1_122962S1.jpg

He is beautiful.