You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Sut

The Beta is in its second week now, is it not?

Not tried it myself, and probably won't do. Not really interested in the multiplayer side of Uncharted.

The campaigns have been rock solid though, and I expect this campaign to be as good, if not better, than the last.

Hadn't noticed it there myself. Tried it before but there was nobody about at all. I'm more interested in the campaign side as well and can't wait for this or Golden Abyss.

Golden Abyss could be great. I just hope they bundle it in with the Vita when it is released later this year. I'm sure they will.

I will certainly be getting a Vita, but won't be pre-ordering until the bundles are announced. Can't decide whether to get the basic Wi-Fi version, or go the whole hog and get the Wi-Fi + 3G version.

• 3 months later...

No way I'm even thinking about ordering this yet. Not even played Batman that much and just got my copy of Battlefield 3. Still playing FIFA 12 as well.

Also ordered F1 2011 today as it's £19.99 @ Gamestation.

Assassins Creed 3 and MW3 coming as well.

Still wanna buy Deus Ex too as it looks superb.

This time of the year for games fucking rocks.

Really looking forward to this but need to finish Batman and there's still so much to do. I think I might wait until Christmas for this and have play it over then.

There's so many good games. Was v tempted to pull trigger on Amazon Xbox deal getting Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Forza, Fifa and kinect, but it's just ridiculously indulgent. Problem is they're all games I really want!

On Chapter 8 and so far has been a cracking game.

Its very much like the previous 2 so as long as you liked them then you will like this.

I've found them all to be slow going at first, but they just pick up momentum the longer the game goes. Brilliant series.

I'm up to chapter 10 or 11 at the moment, still get pissed off at some of the camera angles, especially when it's a sequence when you're running into the camera, like the end of the chateau chapter.

I'm finding the controls a bit unresponsive at times and find Drake's Marty McFly reactions to bumping into things to be a bit of a pain in the arse, particularly in the bits Dynamite is talking about above. I was underwhelmed at first, particularly as I'd put it on after a two hour stint in Arkham City, but it's growing on me - just the sound of the music has me ready to rob treasure, shoot goons and jump about like a monkey.

I bought this from Asda yesterday after winning £20 vouchers in work. I can't wait to get going on it but want to finish Batman first.

Great time for games this with Fifa, Batman, Uncharted 3 and the new Assassins Creed due out next week. Does anyone think Goldeneye is worth getting as a single player game? I'm aware it was a legendary game on multiplayer when on SNES. I might wait for the price to drop before going for it.

Moved on to chapter 16, One Shot At This. The last chapter was mental on the cruise ship. There was so much disorientation, it was unreal. I really think that people who suffer from motion sickness badly would have a hard time playing that particular chapter.

Still a beast of a game, with the annoying at times camera angles...

Guest Gucci_Ledge

Beat the game on Friday on Hard Difficulty. Just the one playthrough. Ideally would have kept hold of it but have sold it to CEX for £1 more than i paid, as I'm skint and want to finally buy Dark Souls with the money.

Amazing set pieces, and the level on the Cruise ship is simply one of the best levels in any game ever. As was the plane/ desert bit. And fuck me that scrap shipping yard level was tough and took me hours, especially as I was playing on Hard setting. Also those enemies whose head light on fire on the last level. Really challenging.

Not as good as Uncharted 2 though imo. Didn't enjoy the story as much, the hand to hand combat, rooms with tedious spawning enemies, and chase scenes are EXTREMELY repetitive in this also. Uncharted 2 is a 10, I'd give this one 8.

Finished this on Saturday and, while I enjoyed it, I feel it was a bit too easy and not very good value for money really. I'm far from a massive gamer but loved the last one of these as it was quite Tomb Raider-ish, which I love. However, I finished this in under eleven hours in total and found the puzzle bits a complete piece of piss. Some of the big shoot outs take time to master, but again, they're not excessively tricky. As I won't be bothering with the online element and don't see me playing it over and over again, thirty notes plus was a lot of money.

Roll on Assassin's Creed, which Amazon tell me has been dispatched. I know that will be far better value and last a lot longer.