You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are beards for benders?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are beards for benders?

Button is the type of guy that should not have a beard.

His looks like someone has given a monkey face*

*a peverse sexual act involving ejaculation of semen and use of pubic hair. firstly the male pubic region is shaved, the female then begins felatio upon the male,at the point of ejaculation the male withdraws his penis from the females mouth and ejaculates semen all over her face (commonly known as a money shot) the pubic shavings are then thrown onto the semen to resemble a monkeys face!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been sporting a luxuriant growth of face fungus for over 20 years now. Sometimes it's been down to a goatee, other times a full on "that bloke from Jethro Tull". At the moment it a bit longer than Clint Eastwood above.

Either way, through the journey of life, my beard has stuck with me. For the good times, and the bad, one thing has been constant, and that is the hirsute essential man upon my face. Grow your beard and rejoice, for what's more, my son, you'll be a Man.

Sorry guys, had to vote yes on this one for two reasons -

1/ the bolded quote above.

2/ had a vague memory of something called "Beardology" that did the rounds a year or two ago. Was basically a group of students who tried to grow the most impressive beards & moustashes so thought I'd be able to post a pic or two here. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT Google Beardology & click the third link - I'm clearing out my browsing history as we speak...

I've got a full beard on right now.

Got the builders in fitting a new bathroom, and the house is like a building site, so I've had no choice but to take my daily ablutions in the kitchen sink !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbnRx834AhiJehye4W3BDSGGpvzfuq4tjG6Zqu4hh12CTT8_Szpw

Anyway, I really didn't fancy leaving a load of hairy stubble in the sink so I haven't shaved for 7 days and my beard is probably something similar to Grohl's in the pic on page 2 of the thread.

A tip for those baby skinned nancy boys who look on enviously at us beard sporting bastardo's, but who can't actually grow one themselves : a beard is simply a bunch of whiskery, messy stubble - it's the subsequent shave round the neck and cheeks that turns the fuzz into your cool as fuck beard.

Gonna shave mine off tomorrow though, cos :

a. it's itchy as fuck

b. mine'll start looking a touch auburn in a day or 3

c. my new bathroom should be finished by tomorrow evening

and d. confident and secure in my manliness, I have fuck all to prove to any of you envious, baby faced, tatty juice firing miscreants.

Oh, and e., my girlfriend complained about it "prickling her", down below

(She must have been at the tuna fish and car tyres at dinner time Si...)