You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham v Liverpool

njackets

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want this season to end now. The football is a joy to watch and everyone seems to be thoroughly enjoying it.

Suarez is a fucking superstar! One or more players of his quality in the summer with some good additions at the back and who knows where we'll end up if we carry this form and attitude into next year.

The whole team deserve praise but Clark has transformed us from a leaky ship to Fort Knox, nothing gets in.

Against Braga Kenny got all the flak and Clarke wasn't mentioned, so it's only fair that Kenny gets some praise now. He always has an input.

immense....come on boys....show us how you keep a clean sheet over 90 minutes....if we get 5th, I think we'll see the extentions of Anfield started before the start of next season......onwards and upwards...NUMBER 19 NEXT SEASON

First half an hour was as good as I've seen us play since '96 (one of our good days back then, obviously). Can't really think of a performance where we've dominated a decent/good home team to that extent in the last 10 years. Got me thinking about a long(ish) post made by someone (could have been Paul or Stu Monty) where his biggest wish was for us to be relentless. That's exactly the word I'd use to describe that 1st half hour (we were decent for the last 15 as well). Long may it continue!

Ah fuck, Meirelles hamstring... Luckily the least integral part of our midfield these days, when it had to happen. Poor Shelvey on the wing again, I'd like to see him of the middle of the park once...

Edit: We need to keep on our toes in the second half as well!

Guest San Don
Against Braga Kenny got all the flak and Clarke wasn't mentioned, so it's only fair that Kenny gets some praise now. He always has an input.

Only the dickheads gave the King and his team flak against braga.

The King has got the team playing again. Clarke and the backroom staff have all played their part in the revival.