You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

KirkdaleRick

Didn't I read that we'll be paying Suarez £68,000?

I've not seen this, have avoided this place for a couple of days to be honest.

I just saw an interview with the sloppy faced bung taking cunt moaning about he hasn't be able to buy 'top, top drawer, triffic players' as many were already on over £100,00 a week and spuds wouldn't break their pay structure.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long before this Bagpuss fucker takes Spurs to the brink of financial ruination, just as he's done to Portsmouth, Bournmouth, West Arm and Southampton already ?

He'll do another O'leary and skulk off in the dead off night smelling of roses whilst some other sucker takes the rap for his shit.

The media loves this crooked vulture and that's why he tip toes between the fucking rain drops.

If it is true, where do Spurs manage to find all this money? And how much has baggy chops spent compared to oo, say Rafa, who had it brought up by the press every 5 minutes or so.

One of the few clubs who made a profit over quite afew years which includes net spend on transfer fees (apart from last year). Their wage limit is about £80 k on players.

One of the highest tickets prices in the league,New shirt every season, dodgy deal with Portsmouth (where they would sell their playsers and then buy then abck for half price) and ripping our club off for players like Keane all adds up.

How long before this Bagpuss fucker takes Spurs to the brink of financial ruination, just as he's done to Portsmouth, Bournmouth, West Arm and Southampton already ?

He'll do another O'leary and skulk off in the dead off night smelling of roses whilst some other sucker takes the rap for his shit.

The media loves this crooked vulture and that's why he tip toes between the fucking rain drops.

Alas, it probably won't happen because Levy a) is not stupid and b) does all the financials himself.

Marca reported that Liverpool paid 22.8m euroes for Suarez not pounds i cant see Liverpool going out and splashing 33m pounds or euroes for a Torres replacement who is 25 with a strike rate of around 1-3 but if they do

I would rather we go for Mario Gomez or Edison Cavani people who are ready to step up to the mark with a decen strike rate with the best of there years ahead of them

Marca reported that Liverpool paid 22.8m euroes for Suarez not pounds i cant see Liverpool going out and splashing 33m pounds or euroes for a Torres replacement who is 25 with a strike rate of around 1-3 but if they do

I would rather we go for Mario Gomez or Edison Cavani people who are ready to step up to the mark with a decen strike rate with the best of there years ahead of them

Strike rate of one in two over the last two seasons. Slightly better strike rate than that at international level. I'd suggest Llorente's entering his peak years...

Old 'Arry fuckface sure was twitching last when I was watching Fulham assrape his strongest XI (barring Bale).

I was practically dancing when Murphy coolly slotted home those Penalties.

So with Spurs knackered and Nando going to Chelsea to draw more blanks, that makes Sunderland (away) for us a battle for 4th spot, eh?

Haha, has cheered me up for a minute at least. From BBC :

2314: Well it wouldn't be a transfer deadline day without some late drama involving Tottenham - and it appears the Londoners DID make a dramatic bid for Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam, but failed in their efforts when the last-gasp offer was rejected by the Seasiders. Wow.

Tried to vulture your way in but it failed at the last minute, unlucky!

Now fack off.