You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Criticism...

Mav

...apparantly is making the club stronger.

I'll give you two guesses who thinks this but you'll only need one!!

It's the same guy who 'laughs off' all the criticism aimed at him.

I can't see any evidence of us being stronger but I fuckin' better had today. We're playing the league's whipping boys so that's what you'd better do. I do not want 90 minutes of character and a spawny goal in the last minute like when we played Wolves.

Give us some fuckin' pride back.

I just approach each game in a state of apathy now.

I did get wound up on Thursday - but only because I was watching it with a full-on bitter Blue. But I'd calmed down by the end and wondered why, given I was half expecting us to crash out anyway.

But he knows where we want to be & all this adversity will stand us in good stead for Next Year, just like it did when we HADN'T won for 13 League games last season, unfortunately we are in the same position now. The man is blind to the fact he is not upto the job. Martin O'Neill will turn us into champions of that I have no doubt. Has the chairman got the balls to do what needs to be done though? I for one hope so!