You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pep Reina is unhappy and demands showdown talks with NESV

EgyptianRed

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
I dont want to win at any cost, what he did was out of order, he spat at our club

Strange its Reina who gets abuse from 'your' club yet fabergas and other spanish players were far more complicit in that episode. Anyway, fuck off you're not getting Reina.

What part of the article posted two posts above you could you not see?

I don't see any quotes there that you could describe as being in support of Hodgson. It's just the usual, generic "a new manager needs time to get the team playing how he wants" shite.

No need for select media bitches to be fed anti Benitez shit and let then set the agenda. Only a fool would deny what a real, genuine, bona fide mess the current LFC manager is making of things.

NESV are in for a shock. The pro Hodgson for manager posse of Purslow, Carragher and Gerrard should be seen for what they are - fucking big time idiots. The divisions within the squad can be laid fairly at their feet, as can be the loss of the likes of Pepe and Nando.

Let's face it - how fucking useless is Gerrard and his captaincy - again?

okay so Stevie and Carra are the only people in the world who can't see that Roy is shit?

They've got a blind spot when it comes to English managers

Plus the ego of not wanting to be proved wrong. These two are a big part of the reason we've got this idiot here.

They've got a blind spot when it comes to English managers

Plus the ego of not wanting to be proved wrong. These two are a big part of the reason we've got this idiot here.

if, and only if true, the pair of them can fuck off to Wigan or Djurgarden on Roy's next adventure

Although Reina didn't put the shirt on him, to be fair, he did call Fabregas 'the future of Barcelona' which I'm sure makes him a party to what happened. Even if he wasn't part of the plan. I think a few of us talked about how it would piss us off if someone did that to Torres or if someone had put a Chelsea shirt on Gerrard etc. That being said, Fabregas does himself no favours by talking about how he wants to go to Barcelona in every other transfer window. He should stay at Arsenal anyway. He'd disappear at Barca. I have a mate who supports them who didn't even want Mascherano. Perfectly happy with the world class attacking players they have in the middle at the moment. I don't watch them enough to comment on it though.

Nobody would ever get me to put on a Chelsea shirt. Did they hold a knife to his neck when they were forcing that Barca shirt on him?

Regarding the Gerrard, Carragher Enlish gaffer line. Gerrard, at the time was almost responsible for Curbishley getting as close as he did to the job in 2004.

Him and Murphy were said to be the chief plotters at the time. So there does seem to be a history of 'Ingurlish is best' amongst certain members if the 'rumours' are to be believed.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if our best players wanted to leave. We're playing shocking football week on week and we we've replaced a manager who was, at his best, capable of brilliance with a manager who is, at best, capable of little more than mediocrity; a manager whose press conferences frustrated me because he never blamed the players when I felt they were at fault, with a manager who hangs them out to dry at every opportunity.

Worrying times whether or not this individual rumour turns out to be true.

Nobody would ever get me to put on a Chelsea shirt. Did they hold a knife to his neck when they were forcing that Barca shirt on him?

Err... they held down his arms and forced it over his neck. If you watch the video I think you'll notice he was desperately trying to get it off. The fact that he's laughing is hilarious to me as Arsenal fans rage at the players who did it to him.

Guest PurpleNose
Anyone who saw Fabianskis performance today knows Reina wouldnt even get into our team, and with what happend in the summer, most Arsenal fans would be against this buy

I reckon Fabianski is probably better than Reina.