You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stefan Perrson

ElScouser13

I googled 'Stefan Persson Liverpool' and it took me to KopTalk (I know) where people were talking about Phil Thompson on the radio, he said:

I heard a little whisper yesterday, that things are looking quite good. And that things could happen before the derby game. It could be sorted. I've heard these things before but It came from quite a decent source.

Newstalk 106-108fm Media Player

Here's the link if anyone wants to listen to it, go to 56:04

I'd be thrilled, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't think anyone is going to offer what Cancer and Aids want whilst administration can wipe that number under half.

So were Broughton and Purslow lying when they let it be known the owners can't dictate the price?

I'd be thrilled, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't think anyone is going to offer what Cancer and Aids want whilst administration can wipe that number under half.

Administration might well be a massive headache for a new owner, so if someone's wealthy enough they might pay a few extra million to take it over before that happens.

Not holding my breath either though. Fully expecting something bad to come along.

The day those two are well and truly out of our club I'm going to get horrendously pissed in celebration. Will be like winning the prem and the CL in one.

Administration might well be a massive headache for a new owner, so if someone's wealthy enough they might pay a few extra million to take it over before that happens.Not holding my breath either though. Fully expecting something bad to come along.

The day those two are well and truly out of our club I'm going to get horrendously pissed in celebration. Will be like winning the prem and the CL in one.

That's right - they can effectively hold a gun to hick's head and say i offer X now but if you go into administration my offer drops to Y

Fingers crossed but probably made up.

I did an internet search on him and liverpool - on 26/7 someone mentioned his name and said it came from a H&M source

So were Broughton and Purslow lying when they let it be known the owners can't dictate the price?

RBS can say, "Your loan is due to be repaid, money please, or we take possession of your security (the footy club)".

If they do not repay the loans - cus they cannot refinance - RBS take possession and sell the club to repay the debt owned. They have a duty to get the best price they can but as long as it covers the debt they will be relaxed. H&G can sue later if they feel they have been short changed but if there is no credible bid above £300m tough shit; RBS will have done all they can.

Same situation if you do not pay your mortgage interest when due; repossessed houses sold at auction go for a sizeable discount to open market value.

Bring on the right Persson