You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I saw Ged yesterday

robbief

In southport driving a nice new aston martin db9. Some woman was standing in front of his car screaming at him for driving on the phone and her fella said something along the lines of 'that's liverpools old manager you know...' and she swiftly shut up and fucked off with a sheepish look on her wooly back grid.

Anyway...... just thought I'd let it be known that he's about!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

article-0-01CC4E120000044D-832_233x340.jpg

I have to say, that doesn't surprise me one jot. It's typical of the Frenchman. I have to say that. I mean - the arrogance! To take a telephone with you inside your car! What's that all about? Is that what they do on the continent? I'm relieved to hear he now knows the proper side of the road to drive on - progress! - but why on earth would even a foreigner take a telephone with him inside his car? I mean, how far could anyone travel with a telephone in their car? How long would the wire have to be? You'd turn a corner and the plug would probably fly out of the socket back at home! And think about the chaos that all that cable would cause on the streets behind you! Old ladies would be tripping over the thing, cyclists flying over their handle bars, brave veterans of the Second World War decapitated...the list goes on! And there's the Frenchman, blissfully ignorant, munching on one of those baguettes or a bunch of onions while leaving all of this CARNAGE in his garlicky wake! I'm sorry, but that HORRIFIES me! A telephone in a car! Unbelievable!

Will this cabbage ever shut up about Istanbul " it was my team" " Evey player was mine except two" " all the players came up to me in the dressing room and said boss this is your team"

He's living in cloud cuckoo land is Houllier... still taking credit for istanbul 5 years on. Unbelievable.

He shouldn't keep saying it, but it is true.

The funniest bit this time was that he said 'I went into the changing room. It was an emotional moment but I sat shyly in the corner. Then all the players came to me to hug me and say 'This is your team. This is your team.'

SHYLY!!!!

He was invited in by Carragher and it was Carragher who made the "this is your team" comment in the dressing room at the time.

It couldn't have been his team, he was still in the TV studio from half time in the Marseilles game still assessing whether it was a penalty or not and coming up with excuses to save his sorry fucking hide. By the time he found his way out, we had won in Istanbul and the arrogant bastard thought it was the same game and it was all down to his genius.

Even if it was 'his team', he would have done absolutely fuck all with it that season. We would have been lower than 5th and no way would we have reached Istanbul, no fucking way in this world.

Houllier is French and a particularly good example of what an arrogant, conceited, moody, spiteful nation of fucks they can be.

Thanks for giving us our pride back Gerard, thanks for getting us back into the CL, thanks for 2001, but you weren't sacked one minute too soon, now fuck off with your fucking deluded, self serving fucking horseshit. I respect you for what you achieved at this club and I thank you for it, but as a fella you fall way, way, way short you arrogant buffoon.

as a fella you fall way, way, way short you arrogant buffoon.

But that's the paradox of dear old Ged - he did some incredibly kind and thoughtful and gracious things when he was at the club. And then he did a few boorish things. How the two sides of him fit together I don't know. It's the decency that he's shown that makes these unappealing aspects seem so odd.

It couldn't have been his team, he was still in the TV studio from half time in the Marseilles game still assessing whether it was a penalty or not and coming up with excuses to save his sorry fucking hide. By the time he found his way out, we had won in Istanbul and the arrogant bastard thought it was the same game and it was all down to his genius.

Even if it was 'his team', he would have done absolutely fuck all with it that season. We would have been lower than 5th and no way would we have reached Istanbul, no fucking way in this world.

Houllier is French and a particularly good example of what an arrogant, conceited, moody, spiteful nation of fucks they can be.

Thanks for giving us our pride back Gerard, thanks for getting us back into the CL, thanks for 2001, but you weren't sacked one minute too soon, now fuck off with your fucking deluded, self serving fucking horseshit. I respect you for what you achieved at this club and I thank you for it, but as a fella you fall way, way, way short you arrogant buffoon.

couldn't have put it better myself

Spot on.

No credit for Ancelotti and his unique in Chelscum history double, signed only Zhyrkov,a bit-part player.

No credit for Wenger for his first title, overwhelming majority of his side played for George Graham and Rioch.

No credit for Van Gaal, he isn't responsible for transfers anyway, Bayern and Ajax success is overrated, where did he build as many facilities as Ged built for us?

No credit for Maureen and his first title in Inter, it was Mancini side.

And last but definitely not least, no blame for Ranieri and Valencia decline when Rafa left - underachieving side from 2004 on was in many ways Rafa team. So Rafa team declined in 2004-2005 (earlier Valencia titles were Cuper merit anyway), while Houllier team set the world alight in Champions League in the same season, am I right?

Rafa should be grateful that ged left him a top class team, because we all know he is shit at man management and all that.....

Yeah, and that leaving present of a £7m striker that he paid £14m for who turned out to be just the brainless fucking Greyhound we all knew he would be.

All things considered Mr. Houllier, I would have preferred a tie and some powder to put on my arse, all done up in a nice box set, possibly from Next or Primark.

I dont know what medicine they injected into him when he had his heart valve operation but it must have been the same as they keep putting into Platini because he sounds the same bitter and twisted frenchman that Platini is.

Respect his coaching ability immensely but he is turning more into a caricature of Inspector Clouseau every day.

I dont know what medicine they injected into him when he had his heart valve operation but it must have been the same as they keep putting into Platini because he sounds the same bitter and twisted frenchman that Platini is.

Respect his coaching ability immensely but he is turning more into a caricature of Inspector Clouseau every day.

And luckily it was the same Platini that recommended that we should buy Diao to him as well. That little scruffy fucking jakey has a lot to answer for.