You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

question on the takeover...

sionirfon

hey new to the forums but been reading on this takeover lark for a month or so.... anyway what i want to know is, if a proffered bidder is chosen, will lfc announce this? basically what im asking is what is the next stage where we will get an announcement?

have you got all your books and crayons ready for when you start big school in a couple of weeks?

have you got all your books and crayons ready for when you start big school in a couple of weeks?

Negged.

Horrible way to welcome someone to the forum.

hmmm didnt see the need in that really, obnoxious cunts

Let me just give you a few tips when going somewhere new for the fist time...

Try not to call people the people there 'obnoxious cunts'. It will probably work out better that way.

Hope this helps

Let me just give you a few tips when going somewhere new for the fist time...

Try not to call people the people there 'obnoxious cunts'. It will probably work out better that way.

Hope this helps

Let me give you a tip, dont be patronising. hope this helps

sionirfon - simon's partner in crime?

A useful partnership seems to be developing, with sionorfon and simon playing good cop bad cop. Simon is portrayed as the well-meaning, bumbling guy with poor grammar, while sionorfon is the sensitive soul with a hard facade with poor spelling. They seem to be complementing each other well so far.

Let me give you a tip, dont be patronising. hope this helps

Hmmm, I was going to neg Horus for a needless insult; but then again the above post is pretty annoying.

I'm going out now for a few pints before I go the match tonight, I may neg one or both of you when I get in later.

lol finally someone makes a good joke on here.

but

sionirfon, about 95% of the people on this forum are cunts, you were spot on there.

as you can see above people even post pictures instead of words....in the hope that others might find it funny.....again cunts.

you will get used to it, just do what i did and take all these mother fuckers on......they soon shut up.

welcome to the forum.

just read my posts and you wont go far wrong on here.

Welcome to forum, consider this your Rite of Passage. I hope you do better in the future.

To answer your question I would advise ignoring everything you read or hear. No one knows whats real and whats not. Someone on here said that they are doing things behind closed doors which makes a change somewhat.

Forget the media, the rumours, the hearsay and the journalist. Wait for an official word from Liverpool FC....its the only sane thing to do at this point.

Hmmm, I was going to neg Horus for a needless insult; but then again the above post is pretty annoying.

I'm going out now for a few pints before I go the match tonight, I may neg one or both of you when I get in later.

beverly hill 90210: you are going to start drinking at 4pm? pints?

what a fat, liquid bellied bastard you must be.....you have the nerve to judge the guy for starting this thread.......when its obvious that you have bigger problems of your own?

now that really is annoying.

i have the feeling when you do finally "get in later" it wont be into bed it will be in a puddle of your own vomit after all those pints your going to drink.

sort your life out.

beverly hill 90210: you are going to start drinking at 4pm? pints?

what a fat, liquid bellied bastard you must be.....you have the nerve to judge the guy for starting this thread.......when its obvious that you have bigger problems of your own?

now that really is annoying.

i have the feeling when you do finally "get in later" it wont be into bed it will be in a puddle of your own vomit after all those pints your going to drink.

sort your life out.

Why do I get the feeling you are 14 years old??

hey new to the forums but been reading on this takeover lark for a month or so.... anyway what i want to know is, if a proffered bidder is chosen, will lfc announce this? basically what im asking is what is the next stage where we will get an announcement?

I don't think anyone really knows. Welcome to the forum though and ignore the pleasant welcome you got. Also ignore sgerrard as he eats crayons.

Hello, and welcome to the forums sionirfon!

Don`t believe the press, they write alot about Kenny Huang, some might be true most of it seems like one journalist gets one thing right, then all the others follow in some kind on circlejerk article writing frenzy.

But yeah, the only true facts will be official statements from the club, broughton or bidders (if there infact are any...) Oh and Ryan Babels twitter... he is as realz as they come, and straight from tha streetz LeGgoOOo!

And for everyone having a go at crayons... Crayons a cool, I love my crayons! I use them regularly in my art.

lol finally someone makes a good joke on here.

but

sionirfon, about 95% of the people on this forum are cunts, you were spot on there.

as you can see above people even post pictures instead of words....in the hope that others might find it funny.....again cunts.

you will get used to it, just do what i did and take all these mother fuckers on......they soon shut up.

welcome to the forum.

just read my posts and you wont go far wrong on here.

You make me laugh.

You came on here to, as you say, take on all the cunts who have over 1000 posts.

A few days later your practically begging to be taken seriously because no one was responding to your posts.

Is it the Johnny big bollocks stance now because of the appearance of a new member?

To the original poster, chill your beans.