You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I feel as if I've been shot in the fucking back.

Fuck off Xabi

To be honest im not really happy with Xabi over this now either, the club is being made to look like a gobshite while all this continues. The support he got last year after the Barry thing from the fans, and considering up to that point he hadnt played to his full potential for a while either. And this is how he repays it with criptic shite interviews, i think he'd get a lot more respect and support if he came out with what he really wants to do.

Might be harsh but ive seen a few comments attributed to him now and if im honest i dont like them.

Rafa`s pr machine is working in full effect.

How is it Rafa's fault, yes last summer he was trying to sell Xabi but this time around it sounds like Xabi's engineering a move away. We don't need players who aren't fully committed to playing for this football club.

To be honest im not really happy with Xabi over this now either, the club is being made to look like a gobshite while all this continues. The support he got last year after the Barry thing from the fans, and considering up to that point he hadnt played to his full potential for a while either. And this is how he repays it with criptic shite interviews, i think he'd get a lot more respect and support if he came out with what he really wants to do.

Might be harsh but ive seen a few comments attributed to him now and if im honest i dont like them.

He has my blessing to leave after last summers debacle and the disgraceful treatment he got when his wife was in labour. Lets move on.

He has my blessing to leave after last summers debacle and the disgraceful treatment he got when his wife was in labour. Lets move on.

cubbie-albums-fun-stuff-picture270-drama-queen.jpg

Have an image of Xabi and his missus sitting by the door bags packed and his agent running down the stairs shouting "let's go, we've got Rash's blessing"

Lets not be too hard on Xabi the lad has been here for five years and given good service whilst he has been here. I respect him for keeping quiet whilst the season was in progress compare that to Keane and to a lesser extent Crouch. As long as we get the best deal for the club then that will do for me.

Why are people blaming Rafa for Xabi's imminent departure when he has said about 10 times that he doesn't want to sell Xabi but Xabi has been mostly silent and when he has said something his comments have been very ambiguous.

Poor old Xabi, trying to leave with his dignity intact. Alas, Madrid are making sure this drags out as long as possible to ensure that they save a few million bucks while at the same time making Xabi look a cunt. Why does he want to go to that mob. This is just the beginning Xabi.

Why are people blaming Rafa for Xabi's imminent departure when he has said about 10 times that he doesn't want to sell Xabi but Xabi has been mostly silent and when he has said something his comments have been very ambiguous.

Because apparently Rafa has a PR machine of Illuminati proportions and is himself a Reptilian humanoid, David Ickle has recently named him.