You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The level of intelligence of some United fans..

welsh_kopite

I don't post on here much and I have been negged for it recently, being called a 'lurker.' I don't really mind as I just like reading what you guys have to say and don't necessarily feel the need to share my opinion. However, I will make a conscious effort to post more frequently as from now.

Anyway, I feel the need to share this conversation with the forum and it just demonstrates how idiotic and brain dead some Man United fans can be. I don't know this guy, he posted on one of my mates facebook status, in reply to what I had said. Here you go:

Knobheadonfacebook.jpg

Knobheadonfacebook2.jpg

Knobheadonfacebook3.jpg

Knobheadonfacebook4.jpg

Knobheadonfacebook5.jpg

Thank you mate, I only posted this because it infuriated me how some fans can be so one-eyed and be so against their rivals that all morals and respect just go out the window.

Apologies if I have offended anyone by posting this and it wasn't meant as a post declaring all Man United fans as disrespectful, brain-dead individuals. They are in the minority and I am friendly with a number of Man United fans but only because they support THEIR club and what it stands for, they don't support the hatred of Liverpool F.C. It goes without saying that if we lose or drop points etc. there will be banter, same as I would give them a hard time if they lose. However, I just think that these type of fans need to wake up and realise that football is a game at the end of the day. We all get (extremely) passionate and I am no exception, I often hate what Man United do but I hate what they do and how they act, I don't hate who they are to the point that I will slag them off just for playing for the other team.

Anyway, that was all a bit random and I hope we win number 19 this season just so I can send this guy a massively long message telling him how much of joke he was for thinking the title was a done deal.

Come on Redmen. YNWA

Facebook has been full of utter tw@ts for the last couple of days, so much so that I've decided to give it a rest for a few days, if nothing else to stop me hunting down various Chelsea and Manyoo "fans" for their ridiculous comments on the JFT96 and other Hillsborough groups. I know it's just, in the main spotty oiks thinking they're oh so funny, it still brings out the Hulk-smash in me though.

I have fallen out with many of my manc friends this past week or so.

Started off after the 3-1 drubbing by Chelsea. All my manc friends had facebook comments like "Liverpool who" etc to which i simply replied "well we scored 4 at your place so its not impossible. Concentrate on your own team and their own problems if I was you"...

anyways, an hour later there were about 20 comments from various friends stating hurtful things about Hillsborough etc. I just kept calm, posted up the Taylor report, and signed off. Haven't spoken to them since.

Yesterday some idiot shouted at me whilst i was wearing my Liverpool shirt (Manchester United had just scraped through past Porto) "AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LIVERPOOL SUUUUCK!!! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT SHIRT HAHAHAHAA GOOD RESULT YESTERDAY"

I merely replied something like "Congratulations on your win. The boys did us proud last night. We have more important things on our mind today, anyway" and walked off.

Just brush it all off mate. Prove that you are classier than they will ever be.

I have fallen out with many of my manc friends this past week or so.

Started off after the 3-1 drubbing by Chelsea. All my manc friends had facebook comments like "Liverpool who" etc to which i simply replied "well we scored 4 at your place so its not impossible. Concentrate on your own team and their own problems if I was you"...

anyways, an hour later there were about 20 comments from various friends stating hurtful things about Hillsborough etc. I just kept calm, posted up the Taylor report, and signed off. Haven't spoken to them since.

Yesterday some idiot shouted at me whilst i was wearing my Liverpool shirt (Manchester United had just scraped through past Porto) "AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LIVERPOOL SUUUUCK!!! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT SHIRT HAHAHAHAA GOOD RESULT YESTERDAY"

I merely replied something like "Congratulations on your win. The boys did us proud last night. We have more important things on our mind today, anyway" and walked off.

Just brush it all off mate. Prove that you are classier than they will ever be.

Your friends are a bunch of twats and need fucking off. Seriously mate, you should not be going anywhere near the cunts again.

They are not real friends.

I can't stand all these social networking sites and video sites where people can post general comments. You usually get a lot of name calling and cock waving, all done using the wonders of TXT SPK. What's the point of this shorthand? You end up reading it twice to make sense of it, and it turns out to be bollocks anyway.:wallbutt:

Some study found that dyslexia is becoming more and more common in the UK. No it isn't. It's bullshit such as TXT SPK that's the problem. And when did "should have" become "should of"?