You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wine for my men....

Bootroom

This is posted on another forum and its a bloody good post...

"Those cunts WILL drop 4 more points before the end of the season.We CAN do this. We can win the title....how does that sound to you? It sounds extremely appealing to me.

The only way we can do this is with fire in our belly. From the lads on the pitch to the gimps in the crowd. We now have a duty. A duty to reds past, present and future. Every time Rafa's men walk on the pitch we roar like we have never roared before. We support them. We help them. We CAN do it.

Very rarely do I sing anymore unless I'm at the aways. I'm the guilty party at Anfield. Not anymore. Lads like me need to step up and help. There are thousands of us. Fucking get your head together and remember who you are, what you are supporting and why.

...for we ride at dawn. "

Today is Sunday, although not any given one. It could a very good day, or it could be shit. Those of you who get to go to Anfield today have an opportunity influence our team in a good way, or in a bad. It's your choice which way you go.

There is no middle ground here.

Either we heal as a team right now, or our league campaign dies in front of our eyes. Now, give Aston Villa something they're not prepared for. Give our team something they hope for.

This is Anfield. Let's fucking do it.

[YOUTUBE]9rFx6OFooCs[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I think the last thing they need to do is let the significance of the occasion get to them.

Today is a day for cool heads, as hard as that might be

Today is Sunday, although not any given one. It could a very good day, or it could be shit. Those of you who get to go to Anfield today have an opportunity influence our team in a good way, or in a bad. It's your choice which way you go.

There is no middle ground here.

Either we heal as a team right now, or our league campaign dies in front of our eyes. Now, give Aston Villa something they're not prepared for. Give our team something they hope for.

This is Anfield. Let's fucking do it.

[YOUTUBE]9rFx6OFooCs[/YOUTUBE]

This is the attitude that has been sorely missing for so much of the season, but if the supporters can rally behind the team and Rafa for these last few games...well, great things could happen. So everyone leave your little Grievances and pettiness at the gate for the next few games and support whatever players step out for us, united we stand, devided we fall...I'm ready to ride at dawn and to Believe, I hope the rest of you are too!