You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This young lad from Lyon is probably on of the best dribblers in Europe and definitely has the potential to be the next Ronaldo. He has superb technique, can play the old fashioned winger or cut inside.

His technically brilliant and Arsenal are close to agreeing a bargain £11m for him. I think he is worth £15m plus. Lyon love money and to haggle so we should guzump them otherwise we will be crying in 2 years time because he will be big time.

Before anyone cries about us not having money, maybe we could use the Barry and Milner money, or sell Crouch, Riise etc to raise it?

£11m? What a bargain.

Would be a great signing for £11m like, especially when you think valencia at wigan is rated at £10m. But my first choice is still silva from valencia.

Plus he would flourish under wenger IMO, so would probably choose arsenal over us due to the french connection. Not saying he wouldnt do well at us but wenger does have a great talent at bringing younger players through.

Would be a great signing for £11m like, especially when you think valencia at wigan is rated at £10m. But my first choice is still silva from valencia.

Plus he would flourish under wenger IMO, so would probably choose arsenal over us due to the french connection. Not saying he wouldnt do well at us but wenger does have a great talent at bringing younger players through.

I think we need two mate, I'd sign Villa and Ben Arfa... and for me that would be enough for the whole summer. Ben Arfa is simply brilliant and I'd hate Wenger to get him...

I'd take Ben Arfa if Rafa fancied him.

Id take him even if Rafa dosent fancy him as I understand Kuyt is more to Rafa´s fancy.

Seriously we should sign him and at 11m it makes Babel look ridiculously expensive

Id defo swap Babel for him

Anyway I am not going to let threads like these upset me

Yes I watched both games and apart from a few nice touches here and there I saw nothing that made him stand out. Benzema is the talent in that Lyon side. Ben Arfa may well be a great player soon but he also has attitude problems and at the price don't think he's worth the risk.

My mate watches a lot of French football and he rates him. I value is opinion when it comes to French footi so it may look like Arsenal have a bargain on their hands.. personally I haven't seen him play so can't pass judgement on the lad..