You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Team For Barnsley!!

Woo

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Xabi has been the worst player on the field, very slow. Sorry about the eggs, didn´t mean to comment on them.

I thought he looked good, if not a little rusty. Played some good passes, got stuck in, had a few shots and showed some nice touches and tricks.

I love Xabi, me.

Disappointing first half.

Crouch really has the copportunity to stake his claim for the place, and sadly he stank the place out. Hopefully he will find his feet in the second, as I fear a second half performance like his first will earn him a place on the bench against Inter. Hyypia has also been very rusty, and almost gifted away a goal, he needs to be focused. For me, Xabi was the worst performer on the field for the first 30 minutes, really struggling and losing the ball, giving away free kicks, but the last 10 minutes before his injury he took control and played some good stuff, hopefully he`ll build on that.

Positives. Babel. Although he is very much hit and miss, he is our far most dangerous player, and his contribution to the goal was brilliant. Dirk`s goal. If any player needed a goal it was Dirk. Hopefully he will bag another and gain some much needed confidence.

We have been scrappy, but another goal will ease the pressure, and we will then walk this. My tip: 4-1

Bullshit Mr. Hahn man, peas make a special fried rice.

934358831_e1469ae2fc_o.jpg

Just need prawn crackers to dip in, mmm crackly.

I hate peas me, so I don't like SpPecial fried rice. Or anything with peas in it. Especially frozen peas. God dam food of satan are peas.

Now the soup (as long as no peas are in it) I agree with.