You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

22 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Over the years they seem to have identified 4 or 5 known paedophiles that they can now prove were in and around the area at that time- statistically that seems alot? Who knows I guess  

A cover up would almost be the preferred outcome given the horrendous other options but it would have unravelled long before now, probably within a year, two at most    

There are lots of paedos and sex offenders and they congregate where kids go. It’s like being surprised there are art lovers near the Louvre.  

In Manchester Piccadilly theres an open air water fountain that in the summer has loads of kids running through getting soaked.  GMP patrol it every day moving on nonces constantly.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There are lots of paedos and sex offenders and they congregate where kids go. It’s like being surprised there are art lovers near the Louvre.  

In Manchester Piccadilly theres an open air water fountain that in the summer has loads of kids running through getting soaked.  GMP patrol it every day moving on nonces constantly.  

Its like a scene from the Thriller video around there most days. 

Oh..... OH! 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Have you found anywhere better?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Goncalo Amaral predicted this suspect would be scapegoated one year ago in an interview with Australian outlet 9News. Fascinating insight this man has. 

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-german-paedophile-took-maddie-uk-police-amaral-claim-podcast/cc225ca6-7123-4182-985c-89888224bd09

"[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now," Mr Amaral said.

"He is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case."

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

Goncalo Amaral predicted this suspect would be scapegoated one year ago in an interview with Australian outlet 9News. Fascinating insight this man has. 

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-german-paedophile-took-maddie-uk-police-amaral-claim-podcast/cc225ca6-7123-4182-985c-89888224bd09

"[Operation Grange detectives] are preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now," Mr Amaral said.

Still more concerned about being right.  Cunt. 

It’s classic conspiracy theory bollocks. Spout off about something that looks suspicious “if they were that sure they’d release his name” - German law seems to prevent the police releasing his name.  Ignore that and move to the next theory.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I'd love to be proven wrong. Give us a name, some evidence and a trial and I'm all ears.

No you won’t, you’re already teeing up that he’s going to be framed.  There’s literally nothing that will satisfy you because it gives you a sense of superiority to ‘know’ you are too smart to fall for it.  You’re no better than Hades with a shit flipper. 

11 minutes ago, TK421 said:

So they knew of the suspect last year. No revelation.

Wait, didn't you say...

Here's what will happen next. This will fade away, the so-called "suspect" will never be named and no charges will be brought. 

Which one is it? He's another phoney suspect to raise cash, he wont be charged? Or he's the scapegoat to close the case and conclude the cover up? Either way you're setting up to "win". Throw your chips down on one side, will you?

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No you won’t, you’re already teeing up that he’s going to be framed.  There’s literally nothing that will satisfy you because it gives you a sense of superiority to ‘know’ you are too smart to fall for it.  You’re no better than Hades with a shit flipper. 

I haven't teed up anything. I merely pointed out that Goncalo Amaral saw this coming a mile off and it made you all upset again.

5 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

So they knew of the suspect last year. No revelation.

Wait, didn't you say...

Which one is it? He's another phoney suspect to raise cash, he wont be charged? Or he's the scapegoat to close the case and conclude the cover up? Either way you're setting up to "win". Throw your chips down on one side, will you?

He won't be named or face trial, in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

So Goncalo Amaral is talking shit? For attention? being paid to? Bitter because he was removed from the case? I don't expect you to have answers to these i guess, just thinking out loud.

I wouldn't say talking shit, no, given that he predicted this would happen a year ago.  Seems like good foresight to me. 

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I wouldn't say talking shit, no, given that he predicted this would happen a year ago.  Seems like good foresight to me. 

I assume he would be aware of the ongoing investigations,  and which ones were seen as serious,  so not exactly like predicting the Sky soccer six.

The copper who was asked to do the review of the evidence in 2010/11 said on ITV earlier that there were at that time over 600 lines of enquiry that had not been looked into by the Portuguese , so not sure Goncalo is the gold standard for policing.

7 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Cool. Bring on the charges and trial. 

Then if he’s convicted it’ll be ‘I was only ever interested in justice’ never referencing the hours you’ve spent hate wanking on the Maddie conspiracy sites becoming an expert on cadaver dogs.  Truly fucking horrific behaviour.  

13 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The copper who was asked to do the review of the evidence in 2010/11 said on ITV earlier that there were at that time over 600 lines of enquiry that had not been looked into by the Portuguese , so not sure Goncalo is the gold standard for policing.

As predictions go I think it's a pretty good one. It's highly specific.

On the other point, he probably concluded - quite reasonably - that it wasn't necessary to pursue 600 lines of enquiry after blood was found in the apartment. 

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Then if he’s convicted it’ll be ‘I was only ever interested in justice’ never referencing the hours you’ve spent hate wanking on the Maddie conspiracy sites becoming an expert on cadaver dogs.  Truly fucking horrific behaviour.  

I'll be delighted if he's tried and convicted.  A little girl is missing and presumed dead, so justice should be done.  

And the trial would make compulsive viewing.  I'd be following that for sure, it would be the trial of the millennium.  

2 hours ago, Aw Geez said:

Do people believe this to be one big cover up, any leads they claim to be fabricated by those at the top to line their pockets?

Not for me, Clive. Just a tragedy. From the dubious childminding, to the Portuguese police incompetence, a tragic set of circumstances. 

• Upvote 2