Quantcast
The Row - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Count Morfeo

The Row

At the risk of being called a wierdo or an agitator, here's what the Count knows about the Gillett-Hicks rift.

The problem seems to be that big Tom has the hump that his eldest will have little sway on the Liverpool board, compared to yer man Foster Gillett. And until he is promised a more influential position within the club, Hicks snr is keeping a tight hold on the purse strings.

you'd think that would've been sorted out before they made the takeover.

are you saying that Gillett and Hicks are'nt co-owners?

Gillett owns more than Hicks?

PS: Marseille want Cisse on loan for another year.

That's on Skysports dude.

I'm not knocking what you say. But I find it hard to believe these details are a major problem, or even if they are, that they weren't sorted out before the takeover was agreed.

At the risk of being called a wierdo or an agitator, here's what the Count knows about the Gillett-Hicks rift.

The problem seems to be that big Tom has the hump that his eldest will have little sway on the Liverpool board, compared to yer man Foster Gillett. And until he is promised a more influential position within the club, Hicks snr is keeping a tight hold on the purse strings.

seems reasonable enough. Hick's son probably got a bigger bike for his 12th birthday, this is clearly pay back.

Guest ScousePower
Could become a farce of Houllier-Evans proportions all this shit.

All sounds very exciting doesn't it?

Don't like the way people say stuff and don't say where they have heard it from. Whats the point anyone can make stuff up. Could be true but may aswell say who your source is.

Guest ScousePower
seems reasonable enough. Hick's son probably got a bigger bike for his 12th birthday, this is clearly pay back.

:smile:

in my limited experience, the count doesn't make stuff up. and he doesn't post 970987016870167 times a day. who cares where he gets his info from, just be glad you're getting it. just please...try not to freak out until something else happens to validate/not-validate the Count's insider info.

Guest ScousePower
Don't be a twat.

I'll be what I want.

Must say though, If this is all the Count can come up with, maybe it's time to take a break.

Don't like the way people say stuff and don't say where they have heard it from. Whats the point anyone can make stuff up. Could be true but may aswell say who your source is.

Er... if you name someone who tells you sensitive information, chances are they won't ever tell you anything sensitive again.

Guest ScousePower
Er... if you name someone who tells you sensitive information, chances are they won't ever tell you anything sensitive again.

Seriously though, you think this is how multi millionares behave?

in my limited experience, the count doesn't make stuff up. and he doesn't post 970987016870167 times a day. who cares where he gets his info from, just be glad you're getting it. just please...try not to freak out until something else happens to validate/not-validate the Count's insider info.

Im privileged forgive me :|

Why would they not?

Did you ever hear the story about Robert Maxwell, Rupert Murdoch and the dinner in New York?

no, what happened?