You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pro Evo 6 vs FIFA '07

ScouseJim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the commentary was garbage on the handful of games I played. "thats a great save" after the keeper picks up a pea-roller of a shot.

Pro Evo isn't excactly the benchmark for commentary in footy games.. :smile:

October 27th migit be a bit of an expensive day.. Pro Evo 6, Splinter Cell, FM2007 and Tiger Woods 07.. all on same day.. Oh and the girlfriends b'day day after.. She can do without a prezzie, I'll just say I posted it and it got lost.. hmmm.. it might work!

Or you could buy Tiger Woods and Footy Manager for her, not your fault if she doesn't like it!

Pro Evo isn't excactly the benchmark for commentary in footy games.. :smile:

Pro Evo here every day of the week. I turn the commentary to the lowest so they only say the odd thing. My son does his own when we are playing anyway. Fifa is style over substance. The game play in pro evo pisses over FIFA from a great height.

Pro Evo here every day of the week. I turn the commentary to the lowest so they only say the odd thing. My son does his own when we are playing anyway. Fifa is style over substance. The game play in pro evo pisses over FIFA from a great height.

I turn the sound off and put some tunes on. Doesn't make a jot of difference to the ace gameplay.

I turn the commentary to the lowest so they only say the odd thing

I turn it off completely, does my nut in with their oddball comments that don't match the situation, or I lash me ipod on...

• 2 weeks later...

Bought fifa 07 for the PS2 last weekend. After a few drunken hours playing it thinking 'This is Great' I woke up the next day to find out in fact, it was shite.

Graphics are ok, but is just a crap crap game and not very playable.

Took it back the next day and got me money back from the nice people at Asda's (did the same, but at Tesco's the same last year when Fifa 06 turned out to be shite too)

Pro Evo all the way

I purchased Pro evo 6 on the 360 played 2 games and returned it for fifa 07, now i love pro evo but i just couldnt get into it - (dirk look like sloth from goonies and we all know hes a handsome son of a bitch)- fifa plays much better though the tacklings a bit hard (i may just be crap) and the crowdchanting of the kop is boss !

I purchased Pro evo 6 on the 360 played 2 games and returned it for fifa 07, now i love pro evo but i just couldnt get into it - (dirk look like sloth from goonies and we all know hes a handsome son of a bitch)- fifa plays much better though the tacklings a bit hard (i may just be crap) and the crowdchanting of the kop is boss !

You am mental.

Has Pro Evo improved much from the last game? I've played Fifa 07 and it is much improved, better than the last Pro Evo. Still to play the new Pro Evo though but can't see it being better than the new Fifa.

got it today, and have been playing it for about 2 hours there. It has improved overall, but the gameplay is slightly slower which is a bit shitty

• 2 weeks later...
after careful comparison, fifa slightly edges pro evo for me. it's not as accurate a representation of football, but its more fun, which is more important

You great big mentalist. When you score a quality goal in Pro Evo, the level of satisfaction you feel is ace - on Fifa, if you get into certain positions you know you will score. It's crud..