You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CL - Macabi Haifa

xabi the red

True.

But if you read the rest of his posts in this thread its the usual Muslims are goodies/Jews are barstewards argument-the truth is neither but somewhere in between.

I bet The Rash of Syria & Iran is just as free to express opinions in Allah's Paradise.

It's good old Britains fault in the first place. Imagine giving a country to a race of people with no regard for the citizens that already live there.

Cheers Britain. carry on conquering and fucking up the world.

Think its obvious but it should all be in the GF

This thread is appalling

Spot on.

I reckon this will be a tough tie - they're no pushovers and have played the CL proper recently.

I think we'll have too much for them of course, but it will be closer than last years qualifying ties i'd have thought.

It's good old Britains fault in the first place. Imagine giving a country to a race of people with no regard for the citizens that already live there.

Cheers Britain. carry on conquering and fucking up the world.

oh fuck off please. britain is fucking ace (apart from the england fans), its historical foreign policies ruled (literally) it is only since the invent of political correctness that this country has been shite. so there.

fuck politics, there seems to be a hundred and one ill informed political opinions on here (there were only a hundred until i stuck my oar in with the above) and this goes to show why politics should be kept away from this game on our part. most people know fuck all about it, most people talk shit as if it is the only truth, most people should shut the fuck up.

there, and as for Israeli's playing in europe, it is for the good of the game in their country and stops this sort of bickering and nonsense from happening on a daily basis (and much higher scale)

Spot on.

I reckon this will be a tough tie - they're no pushovers and have played the CL proper recently.

I think we'll have too much for them of course, but it will be closer than last years qualifying ties i'd have thought.

I think it will be a lot tougher than people think, They'll be ahead of us in training etc etc

The fact we have to go there last is also a big disadvantage.

If we take this match too lightly Moores & Parry can kiss goodbye to millions

oh fuck off please. britain is fucking ace (apart from the england fans), its historical foreign policies ruled (literally) it is only since the invent of political correctness that this country has been shite. so there.

fuck politics, there seems to be a hundred and one ill informed political opinions on here (there were only a hundred until i stuck my oar in with the above) and this goes to show why politics should be kept away from this game on our part. most people know fuck all about it, most people talk shit as if it is the only truth, most people should shut the fuck up.

there, and as for Israeli's playing in europe, it is for the good of the game in their country and stops this sort of bickering and nonsense from happening on a daily basis (and much higher scale)

Agreed, lets get back to talking about footy.

I think it will be a lot tougher than people think, They'll be ahead of us in training etc etc

The fact we have to go there last is also a big disadvantage.

If we take this match too lightly Moores & Parry can kiss goodbye to millions

Don't think we'll take the match lightly at all, especially with the meticulous Rafa.

I think it's better that we've got the first leg at Anfield. I hope we'll score a few and take a nice heathly lead into the 2nd leg wherever it's played.

Spot on.

didn't they knock the Chavs out a couple of seasons back?

Damn this thread is upsetting me. Most of these political opinions are horrendously ill informed and in some ways hate filled. To brand entire countries as murderers (as one said) or to start waving flags of lebanon/palestine is ridiculous. It Just shows an ignorance of the situation and a total lack of knowledge of the actual history of the region. Until anybody here can actually show any sort of reasoned argument can we PLEASE keep this purely on football and a subject that the majority of people understand and know about. Thanks!

Oh and please, for the love of god dont use this post as an excuse to start spouting your views on the situation, there are plenty of political forums for you to do that on.

Ignorance is bliss eh?

What's going on in Israel has absolutely fuck all to do with me, and I can't do anything about it whatsoever. So you can sit there and get all worked up and debate politics/war etc as much as you like - i'll just concentrate on the footy.