You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite player at the club.

Stouffer

After all the madness on here the past few weeks I thought something nice and straight forwards would be nice.

I'm going for Fowler. The love and devotion the guy has for the club I find amazing. He's a true leg.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Momo Sissoko - he is a warrior and a leg.

And obviously I like Steven Gerrard and Steve Finnan.

Sissoko for me too, for so many reasons.

(1) I wasn't expecting much when we signed him becasue of all the next Vieiras and new Zidannes we'd had, and from the first five minutes it was clear he was frigging ace

(2) His energy, he plays football like a little kid whose just been cured of a sunlight allergy and never been out the house before.

(3) He's hard as nails, booted in the face and written off, and he comes storming back better than ever.

Guest FarmersBoy

Luis Garcia.

Always capable of something special no matter whether he’s having a stinker or not. Plays with a smile, contributes hugely in big games and, most importantly of all, no matter how he’s playing, never EVER hides from tying to make something happen.

lil' luis. For me a favourite player is about excitement and bringing real joy to me, which Luis does in a way none of the other players seem to.

When Stevie scores a belter i love it, but i sort of expect nothing less, whereas with Luis every great goal is just real joy.

Guest Blakes 7

Xabi just edges it for me...a joy to watch. The 'new' Steven Gerrard of this season runs him a close second mind...

Carra without a doubt, the passion he shows for the team is unbelievable... I know Steven Gerrard has been immemse but Carra gets the edge for me, Fowler is close as well... I would love to see Carra win something as skipper before he retires.

Carra without a doubt, the passion he shows for the team is unbelievable... I know Steven Gerrard has been immemse but Carra gets the edge for me, Fowler is close as well... I would love to see Carra win something as skipper before he retires.

330622_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

After all the madness on here the past few weeks I thought something nice and straight forwards would be nice.

I'm going for Fowler. The love and devotion the guy has for the club I find amazing. He's a true leg.

How about JAR, one headline you'll never see 'Riise, agent, transfer shock rumour, pay rise bullshit' would happily live & die in the red shirt. That being said, I could pick one of 8 or 9 these days, not since the team Kenny the Manger inherited has that been the case.

Favorite, not meaning best or most influential but who you just like in general then it has to be Robbie Fowler

He is definatley my favourite player, the love he has for the club is somthing you would like all our players to have, you see the emotion when he scores, obviousley all players are made up with a goal but you just know it means more to him!

He fuckin hates Evertonians and Mancs with a passion which is a nice bonus