You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rooney...

Chris

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant agree with you about rooney, think he showed a distinct lack of class celebrating the goal and also putting two fingers up when the utd fans where shouting 'rooney whats the score'.

Also dont think there is anything wrong with hating man utd. Im not saying i hate them but if people want to hate them, i dont think it is something i would take exception to.

By the way though, I watched the game yesterday, and I thought some of Man Utd's fans' chants were funny as. Everton fans did their usual 'handball' chant whenever any Man Utd player touched the ball in the box, so for the next five minutes all the Man Utd fans did whenever Everton had the ball was 'handball', pass to the next player, 'handball', then to the next player, 'handball'. That was really quite hilarious. Also, their chant of 'Argentina, Argentina!' for Heinze is quality an' all. He is one of the few good signings Ferguson's made in the past few seasons.

As for the Rooney thing, I think he is one of the most extraordinary English footballers of recent times. He has so much class, so much natural ability and technique (see his second strike vs Boro), and it's astonishing that he's so young. But to say he handled yesterday well? Well that's just baffling. From the get-go he was angling for an argument, as his pre-match banter with some fat goon and some bird proved. He didn't just walk away when his team scored as Robbie Keane and Gary Mac have done in the past, he actually raced over to his teammates to jump on them as if they were old and wrinkly and offering him sex in a special geriatric brothel. He has all this talent and all this ability and that's why I find it so difficult to understand why he's so angry all the time? Yes he's quite possibly one of the ugliest 19-year-olds in Britain right now, but he's also probably one of the best footballers. Yes he gets his kicks from sticking his willy inside out-of-date granny meat, but he can do things on the football pitch that most of us can only dream of. I'm sorry, but he's one person who I could see NEVER maturing. Wayne Rooney will always be one hell of a footballer, but he'll always be one ugly cunt of an angry little man.

Chris,

I thought your original post was going to end with "I'm only joking" or a note that it was a quote from somebody else. I've always thought Rooney was a fantastic player, worth every penny and more that they paid for him. I've not seen anybody with his ball control since Maradona, and yes I wish we'd bought him. But respect as a person? You're fucking joking there mate.

He left the team he supported as a boy, from the city he was born in, when they looked likely to be relegated. He said nothing in the press about leaving, no reasons given, no thoughts for the fans. He then returns, again with no comments in the press about the club or fans. He then taunts them when he arrives and celebrates the goals like he was a lifelong Man U fan.

And you respect him for that-FFS.

I make my nan wash my wanking sock.

Anyway...... so 'life is too short for all this 'unadulterated hatred' is it, hitman? So why is it you love to waste so much precious time telling us your shitty views of Gerrard whilst telling us that fat twat rooney is a paragon of virtue? You really do have some brass neck you fucking weasel.

You talk about how rooney handled himself well yet still manage to call Liverpool fans 'tits' in the same sentance. How does being such a fucking moron come so naturally?

Come on, give me a *wave* or something back because besides kopite you have got to be the single, most un-original prick that most people on here have ever come across.

You once told me, whilst begging me in a private message to stop 'leathering' you, that you wrote for the tabloids and insinuated that therefore you could say whatever you liked, so do you still stand by this?

Oh and ill repeat it again, it is because of people like you that people like me get misunderstood when We talk of fucking nob-heads who go the match!

You fucking weasel.

Anyone with eyes can see it's an invisible hoover. It looks nothing like an invisible lawnmower to me.

now thats fuckin stupid.what the fuck have you been smokin ??? in all fairness what in fucks name would someone be using a invisible hoover outdoors for ????

or do you think the house is invisible too and they've really been fishing indoors ??huh ???Huh???

Its clearly a lawnmower ;)

Chris, I've got to say your first post reads like a parody. Are you sure you're not on a wind-up?

As for hatred, it's football hatred, isn't it? Not the real thing. It's about passion and rivalry, nothing more and nothing less.

Tell that to some of the Everton shiete attending the match on saturday, i just hope we never get bitter and twisted like them lot

It surprises me how people think the Everton fans are out of order for hating Wayne Rooney but yet most of the same people are those who hate Gerrard even before he has left. And suggesting Rooney was right to celebrate because United fans support him 100% and Everton fans abused him.....wtf? Of course Utd fans support him, and of course Everton fans abuse him, thats to be expected, his lack of respect for the club he supported and played for and the people of his home town, now thats whats out of order........as someone else said, he is totally lacking of any class, ok he is only a kid but he is gonna learn the hard way.

I wonder if Gerrard does leave, will Liverpool fans be out of order for giving him stick on his return? Will Gerrard be respected as a man for carrying himself well when he jubilantly jumps on the backs of his new team mates in celebration.....?