You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Viera/Keane kick off

Funny as fuck. Viera looks like his arse has gone, and the little Arsenal mascot is loving the whole thing. Who's the cockney wanker you can hear throwing his oar in near the start when they're all crowded round in the tunnel? The best bit of all though, is Gary Neville with the smug "My big mate sorted you out" look on his face as they shake hands. Little turd.

To carry on a point from another thread by Stu, if Keane played for us we would love him for the way he was 'looking after' his player.

Can you imagine Gerrard doing the same thing if someone picked on Finnan for instance?

I'm not having a go at Gerrard there, just pointing out why the other Utd players, and their fans love Keane. He's very loyal and he won't let people take the piss out of his team.

On top of that he then went out, kept his cool and put in a dominating performance.

To carry on a point from another thread by Stu, if Keane played for us we would love him for the way he was 'looking after' his player.

Can you imagine Gerrard doing the same thing if someone picked on Finnan for instance?

I'm not having a go at Gerrard there, just pointing out why the other Utd players, and their fans love Keane. He's very loyal and he won't let people take the piss out of his team.

On top of that he then went out, kept his cool and put in a dominating performance.

Very true Ian, perfect example was at Anfield the other week when Riise was having a go at Heinze for feigning injury. Keane came over and started giving Riise loads of verbals, Gerrard just stood and watched from 10 yards, a lot of the criticism of Steven I find is over the top but he certainly needs to realise his responsibilities as club captain go beyond just playing well.

At the bottom of that page there is a "Mommys' Vibrator" clip. Anyone dare?

Its just a kid with a vibrating plane, althogh the plane has no wings and is pink, with multi speed function and I believe, changeable heads....

:thumbup:

Oh and just to keep it on topic, Carragher does stick up for his fellow players, even if SG doesnt.

I'm in the Vladi boat.

From page 79 of his book: Kenny Dalglish moved quickly. Aftetr some haggling, a fee of 4M was agreed upon. After some bargaining I (Keane) accepted there offer of 400,000 a year. A deal was AGREED on late Friday afternoon. Dalglish was a huge figure in the game. A great player....his obviuos intelligence and cool persona impressed me.

Terms AGREED, I was ready to sign the contract. But when Dalglish phoned Ewood Park, the office staff had left for the weekend. Don't worry, he said, you can sign forms on MOnday. We shook hands.

The next six paragraphs tell how Ferguson phoned him up, asked if he'd signed papers, then swooped in for him. I wouldn't blame Ferguson for doing this. However, this shows Keane is not a man of honour or character.

"I phoned Kenny Dalglish to tell him I'd changed my mind about joining Blackburn. He went crazy.

Kenny: We shook hands on a deal. You can't back out now, he screamed.

Keane: Look, I'm sorry, I really am, but I've got my future to think about, I'm entitled to that.

Kenny: You're entitled to nothing except the committment you made to me on Friday.

Dalglish calls him a wee bastard, swearing. Keane than states that "Kenny wasn't cool any longer"

That would be OUR Kenny Dalglish, a man who lead us through the darkest hours of the club. This is "your" Keano making out Dalglish to be a spitting mad spiteful screaming man. The man who we last one a title with, our best ever player. EVER. Oh, but it gets better.

Here was Kenny Dalglish insisting I honour a deal that I hadn't signed. The same Kenny Dalglish that had spent several months tapping me up behind Brian Clough's back. The more he swore at me, the less my conscience bothered me. (page 82)

Still want to have a wankfest with the names Keane and Kenny in the same sentence? Behind Brian Clough's back? Oh, yes, Brian Clough- but let's not go there.

He then goes on to paint OUR KENNY as some demented lunatic who is going to sue him, chasing him around on holidays if necessary.

So, feel free to join in a Roy Keane wankfest, man of loyalty, man of character, but if you do so indulge in this, please do it on the Red Issue forum. I have no time for Keane.

I'm in the Vladi boat.

From page 79 of his book: Kenny Dalglish moved quickly. Aftetr some haggling, a fee of 4M was agreed upon. After some bargaining I (Keane) accepted there offer of 400,000 a year. A deal was AGREED on late Friday afternoon. Dalglish was a huge figure in the game. A great player....his obviuos intelligence and cool persona impressed me.

Terms AGREED, I was ready to sign the contract. But when Dalglish phoned Ewood Park, the office staff had left for the weekend. Don't worry, he said, you can sign forms on MOnday. We shook hands.

The next six paragraphs tell how Ferguson phoned him up, asked if he'd signed papers, then swooped in for him. I wouldn't blame Ferguson for doing this. However, this shows Keane is not a man of honour or character.

"I phoned Kenny Dalglish to tell him I'd changed my mind about joining Blackburn. He went crazy.

Keane: Look, I'm sorry, I really am, but I've got my future to think about, I'm entitled to that.

Kenny: You're entitled to nothing except the committment you made to me on Friday.

Dalglish calls him a wee bastard, swearing. Keane than states that "Kenny wasn't cool any longer"

That would be OUR Kenny Dalglish, a man who lead us through the darkest hours of the club. This is "your" Keano making out Dalglish to be a spitting mad spiteful screaming man. The man who we last one a title with, our best ever player. EVER. Oh, but it gets better.

Here was Kenny Dalglish insisting I honour a deal that I hadn't signed. The same Kenny Dalglish that had spent several months tapping me up behind Brian Clough's back. The more he swore at me, the less my conscience bothered me. (page 82)

Still want to have a wankfest with the names Keane and Kenny in the same sentence? Behind Brian Clough's back? Oh, yes, Brian Clough- but let's not go there.

He then goes on to paint OUR KENNY as some demented lunatic who is going to sue him, chasing him around on holidays if necessary.

So, feel free to join in a Roy Keane wankfest, man of loyalty, man of character, but if you do so indulge in this, please do it on the Red Issue forum. I have no time for Keane.

Free speech and all that pal. If I didn't agree with any of your views I wouldn't tell you to go elsewhere. This forum is for people to voice their own opinions. I disagree with a lot that gets said on here but I never tell that person to go elsewhere just because I don't agree.

Free speech and all that pal. If I didn't agree with any of your views I wouldn't tell you to go elsewhere. This forum is for people to voice their own opinions. I disagree with a lot that gets said on here but I never tell that person to go elsewhere just because I don't agree.

Being sarcastic. It wouldn't be much of a debate if we all just said "Keane is a cunt". I've got no problem with someone 'liking' Keane, just in my opinion he's not worthy of any respect from LFC supporters of football fans.

Lawro said that having Souness on the pitch was like having your big brother out there with you. Keane is just doing what Souness used to do for the likes of Dalglish and McDermott.

I think that pair could look after themselves. Souness has described King Kenny as the hardest player he has ever played with or against.

I remember hearing about when the crazy gang would come to Anfield and spit on the "This is Anfield" sign and no one did anything about it.

The only player we have in the Keane kind of mentality mode is Carragher.

Got to say I like Keane. Viera is an animal and a cheat.

I'm in the Vladi boat.

Meanwhile, Souness was tapping up Paul Stewart and Nigel Clough..........

:wallbutt:

Come on Keane just did to Dalglish what Dalglish probably did in his day and what all winners do. He looked at this options and he went where he wanted to, can't hold that against him, lets face it, much as it sticks in our throat, he didnt make a bad decision did he ? The oly question would be, how well would Blackburn have done if he'd gone there ? And would United be who they ar now ?