You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO - Those crying for Dudek to play....

fivetimes

Well did you all enjoy that?

Rather than catch the ball, or tip the ball over, or push it away.......he decides to do a full triple pike and push the ball five yeards in the air onto the head of their forward in the last minute.

Say what you will about Kirky, but he is not gonna make silly fucking camera efforts (ok so there was many efforts lately, but the simple things get done most of the time).

Lets hope you Sander Dudek fans enjoy your picture that he was so obviously trying to pose for. Whilst most level headed fans will stick to worrying about the state of our league position.

here here. i got annoyed last week when people were shouting for dudek. he really can be a clown sometimes (too often). hence why i started this post (i was arguing with someone last week!)

We need a new goalie, and let kirkland and harrison grow into the great goalies they should both be.

Crying for dudek to play is not the fucking answer, the man has become a clown.

I think that is too harsh really. When a Liverpool player is not playing well for a number of games, I think its only fair to give another player a chance. Kirky cannot be an exception (however I realise a keeper should be given more time than other players). Dudek has played well in the League Cup and I think he deserved a chance even if Kirky had not been injured.

The situation yesterday has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, but I dont mind if Dudek starts on Sunday.

here here. i got annoyed last week when people were shouting for dudek. he really can be a clown sometimes (too often). hence why i started this post (i was arguing with someone last week!)

We need a new goalie, and let kirkland and harrison grow into the great goalies they should both be.

On the subject of Harrison, I've probably seen him play about 30-40 games. Can't remember ever seeing him make a single mistake, but he has had some unbelievable games and made great saves.

Not saying he's the answer, but could he do any worse?

Neither keeper is shite, but some basic errors are being made. Maybe Harrison is worth a go, because at the moment he couldn't do any worse.

Not many months ago many people (me included) ment that we had the best pair of GKs in the Premiership. I will not give up on them just yet and at least I dont think we spend money on a new one. Looking for new talent within the club is a different matter.

Well did you all enjoy that?

Rather than catch the ball, or tip the ball over, or push it away.......he decides to do a full triple pike and push the ball five yeards in the air onto the head of their forward in the last minute.

Say what you will about Kirky, but he is not gonna make silly fucking camera efforts (ok so there was many efforts lately, but the simple things get done most of the time).

Lets hope you Sander Dudek fans enjoy your picture that he was so obviously trying to pose for. Whilst most level headed fans will stick to worrying about the state of our league position.

You really are some Knob ft ... all yer missin is Nananananana at the end of it .So I wanted CK dropped -you think he didn't deserve it !!!! 4 fuckin games in the trot ...you kirkycandonowrong lovers musta enjoyed Solano's wonder strike .Dudek was terrible as well , which is precisly why I started a Thread about Shay Given , a keeper better than both of em.

I said I wanted ck dropped and EITHER (you get that word there did ya ??) dudek back in or Harrison given a run !!!!!By your way of thinkin , if its broke ,leave it broke

Gav, I have been rattling on for a while that Dudek isnt good enough, despite people gong on for him to be re-instated. If its broke, dont bastard well brake it further.

The reason why i didnt want him brought back in was apparent last night (and in most games he has played in in the last year).

I rate CK, but anyone who knows me and got my texts on saturday when i was walking out of woodison (and during the olympiakos game) will know that I was not happy with him in the last few games, far from it.

I have been getting annoyed by all this "get dudek back" shite, and hence, felt the need (albeit in a very pissed off mood this morning like all of us) to make a fucking point about it.

So dont call me a knob soft lad eh FFS?

Gav, I have been rattling on for a while that Dudek isnt good enough, despite people gong on for him to be re-instated. If its broke, dont bastard well brake it further.

The reason why i didnt want him brought back in was apparent last night (and in most games he has played in in the last year).

I rate CK, but anyone who knows me and got my texts on saturday when i was walking out of woodison (and during the olympiakos game) will know that I was not happy with him in the last few games, far from it.

I have been getting annoyed by all this "get dudek back" shite, and hence, felt the need (albeit in a very pissed off mood this morning like all of us) to make a fucking point about it.

So dont call me a knob soft lad eh FFS?

FT -I didn't call you a knob cos you don't have any time for Dudek , rather at your almost Triumphantism at Dudek havin a mare ,

I'm just as pissed off mate , with BOTH keepers , but if 1 is obviously not working for a spell , makes sense to change it -As I said earlier ,if its broken try and fix it ,not hope it'll fix itself,thats why we have other keepers .

"rather at your almost Triumphantism at Dudek havin a mare "

fair point, it wasnt meant like that, but as i say fair point.

its not often i am right ( :) ), and i still get pillored (with good reason) for my, "i reckon diao can do a job in the holding role" comment before he had been given a chance. oh ow wrong i was!