You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC Foundation - Liverpool Legends vs Celtic Legends

Bjornebye

30 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I have every right to question hatred if it steps over the mark and it did. The fucking rear guard action on here defending in indefensible is incredible. 

We all chat shit but fuck me wind your neck in. A few divvies threw plastic bottles at Gerrard who was having a laugh himself. You’re going on like it’s ultras kicking off. It was a superb day. Credit to Celtic for bringing that many down. Clown 

The Celtic support yesterday were a fucking disgrace.

There is absolutely no defending throwing bottles at a charity game, you can tart it up all you want but they are horrible Weegie bastards just like their blue pals.

Shared values my arse, when are they going to pay up all the Celtic Boys Club rape victims?

As far as I'm concerned, I love Stevie Gerrard and anyone who has it in for him can get fucked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We all chat shit but fuck me wind your neck in. A few divvies threw plastic bottles at Gerrard who was having a laugh himself. You’re going on like it’s ultras kicking off. It was a superb day. Credit to Celtic for bringing that many down. Clown 

Your green blinkers know no end. If rangers fans had been doing that, you'd be frothing at the mouth. 

You can always spot them. The ones who didn’t bat an eyelid at r*ngers behaviour in both CL games. “Oh look a Celtic fan threw a plastic bottle! Nonces !!!” 

This place really has gone so far backwards it’s unreal. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You can always spot them. The ones who didn’t bat an eyelid at r*ngers behaviour in both CL games. “Oh look a Celtic fan threw a plastic bottle! Nonces !!!” 

Rangers can fuck off too, horrible Orange bastards.

You're 'It's fine to throw bottles at Stevie Gerrard as long as they're plastic and they miss' tells it's own story, Stig. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Both clubs are supported by cunts. Horrible toxic bastards.

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

Rangers can fuck off too, horrible Orange bastards.

You're 'It's fine to throw bottles at Stevie Gerrard as long as they're plastic and they miss' tells it's own story, Stig. 

Where have I said it was fine? 

Yesterday was a superb day and aside from a couple of piss heads it was a success for charity and Kenny. What about the Liverpool fan who ran on the pitch being a bellend??? Nothing no? 

Yesterday was a superb day and aside from a couple of piss heads it was a success for charity and Kenny. What about the Liverpool fan who ran on the pitch being a bellend??? Nothing no? 

Ok, so you think they were a fucking disgrace then & we agree.

I've made my feelings about people who run on the pitch pretty clear on here before. They should get a lifetime ban from Football IMO. Absolutely no excuse.

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Liverpool fan who ran into the pitch should be banned for life. I hope this helps. 

@Bjornebye I just want to say, you & your missus were absolutely magic with me (& the rest of us) when we came down to celebrate number six in 2019. I am not falling out with you over this pish & would be just as hospitable if you were in Edinburgh. As far as I'm concerned, we're still mates. Nae hard feelings here.

I was out with my Celtic daft mate last night, we had a quick word about the bottles and that was it. Your average Scottish punter can't be done with Rangers or Celtic or all the nonsense that goes along with it.

I love Stevie Gerrard & I'll be honest, I'm pretty annoyed by that yesterday but life goes on. Same as it did when they horrible Rangers cunts put the sticker on the Shankly statue and had a pop at our lot at Ibrox.

17 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Pack what in? Pointing out the obvious? You're making yourself look daft here. 

Pack in chatting wham. George 

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

@Bjornebye I just want to say, you & your missus were absolutely magic with me (& the rest of us) when we came down to celebrate number six in 2019. I am not falling out with you over this pish & would be just as hospitable if you were in Edinburgh. As far as I'm concerned, we're still mates. Nae hard feelings here.

I was out with my Celtic daft mate last night, we had a quick word about the bottles and that was it. Your average Scottish punter can't be done with Rangers or Celtic or all the nonsense that goes along with it.

I love Stevie Gerrard & I'll be honest, I'm pretty annoyed by that yesterday but life goes on. Same as it did when they horrible Rangers cunts put the sticker on the Shankly statue and had a pop at our lot at Ibrox.

Mook, course we’re still mates and fuck me I wouldn’t fall out with you over football ffs. Music? Yeah maybe but look, opinions isn’t it. On the whole yesterday was superb and the reason I’ve seen my arse a bit is because Celtic should be applauded for the support they brought down yesterday. In amongst 4000 you’re gonna get dickheads and as I’ve said, Stevie loved playing the pantomime villain. It was all good fun except a few pissed up clowns.

Mook, course we’re still mates and fuck me I wouldn’t fall out with you over football ffs. Music? Yeah maybe but look, opinions isn’t it. On the whole yesterday was superb and the reason I’ve seen my arse a bit is because Celtic should be applauded for the supper they brought down yesterday. In amongst 4000 you’re gonna get dickheads and as I’ve said, Stevie loved playing the pantomime villain. It was all good fun except a few pissed up clowns.

Sound mate, all good & glad you enjoyed yesterday.

PS - Oasis are shite.