You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Digging a little deeper into that site and it appears to me it shows the opposite of what you intended. It's absolutely thorough in the reporting of exactly what you have been requesting. See 2 snippets below that make up some of the 2.5m adverse reactions.

SmartSelect_20220102-111209_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20220102-112521_Chrome.jpg

No swollen bollocks?

12 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Screenshot_2022-01-02-12-38-15-30_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

This, if accurate and up to date, would point to boosters being decently effective even against transmission, if there is under 11 percent of revaccinated  in registered cases. Denmark is at least 48 percent boostered in total population.

When it comes to hospitalizations and deaths, so far, high rate of vaccination (79 percent double in total population) has served them well, deaths in single digits and low doubles, hospitalization is less than 1 percent of cases, hospital stay on average seems to be less than 5 days.

So, it's a huge advert for vaccination. Except in the double jabbed Omicron transmission category.

Just now, Pureblood said:

Aww, he's bringing his own memes.  Cute. 

It's not a meme: it's a book.

I strongly recommend it for anyone who thinks there's anything anti-vax to be deduced from those Danish figures (which absolutely reinforce the UK Government advice to get the booster).

28 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's not a meme: it's a book.

I strongly recommend it for anyone who thinks there's anything anti-vax to be deduced from those Danish figures (which absolutely reinforce the UK Government advice to get the booster).

I'm not anti-vaxx, I'm pro choice. 

6 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Graph says "no".

Screenshot_2022-01-02-13-27-42-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This is just the total of daily cases. Your numbers show that even in a well vaccinated country, corona cases go on, because second jab (Pfizer which I think is dominant in Denmark) will most likely not protect you from contracting the new variant, since it begins waning after about 4 months (which is consistent with a number of studies). But booster or a more recent second jab will increase the protection from contracting Omicron by about four times (it is probably less in my opinion, but that would be the conclusion from your figures). Overall Danish numbers point to decent level of protection against severe illness.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"Covid is just like the flu/a bad cold."

People never, ever, ever took horse paste for the flu or a cold. 

People who make statements like the above one have taken horse paste for Covid. 

I've never said Covid is like the flu or cold, I think it's much more serious.  

I have just taken my latest dose of horse paste, though. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I didn't say that you did. But, thanks for taking part. The wrong and whining choad.

That's my Beatles pun, to clarify. 

Thanks for your contribution, too.   People have taken medicine for a disease, a startling revelation you've unearthed there. 

Here's one for 3 Stacks and the other data lovers.  Some data, from doctors.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf

vaxxdeath.png

Histopathologic studies: findings Histopathologic findings of a similar nature were detected in organs of 14 of the 15 deceased. Most frequently afflicted were the heart (14 of 15 cases) and the lung (13 of 15 cases). Pathologic alterations were furthermore observed in the liver (2 cases), thyroid gland (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, 2 cases), salivary glands (Sjögren`s Syndrome; 2 cases) and brain (2 cases).

Conclusion Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is selfevident. Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.