You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Since when was satire actionable? Cold War Steve will be in big fucking trouble if photoshopping people into scenes is against the law.

Well I suppose all that money collected for Jeremy's legal fund may actually get used now.

You threatened someone off here with your 'lawyer' once. 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Since when was satire actionable?

Well I suppose all that money collected for Jeremy's legal fund may actually get used now.

With all due respect, you’ve threatened legal action against posters on this forum for stuff said virtually anonymously. You also speak about how much that things written on here by people that don’t know you affect your mental health. 

You think Jeremy Corbyn is exempt from things like this directed towards him?

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

With all due respect, you’ve threatened legal action against posters on this forum for stuff said virtually anonymously. You also speak about how much that things written on here by people that don’t know you affect your mental health. 

You think Jeremy Corbyn is exempt from things like this directed towards him?

Even if we're going to make a feeble comparison between obviously satirical photoshops and people saying that I have sex with animals, Jeremy Corbyn is a public figure. Different standards apply to public figures. Especially public figures with a history of laying wreaths.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Even if we're going to make a feeble comparison between obviously satirical photoshops and people saying that I have sex with animals, Jeremy Corbyn is a public figure. Different standards apply to public figures. Especially public figures with a history of laying wreaths.

Satire: the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticise people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. 

You don't actually fuck dogs do you? Unless you do then both are surely classed as satire surely? 

Why do different standards apply to public figures? Surely he should be far more upset given the size of the audience compared to a handful of people on here? Oh and whats up with laying wreaths? 

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Is someone forcing you to log on Dog?

If that is your real name.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Satire: the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticise people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. 

You don't actually fuck dogs do you? Unless you do then both are surely classed as satire surely? 

Why do different standards apply to public figures? Surely he should be far more upset given the size of the audience compared to a handful of people on here? Oh and whats up with laying wreaths? 

There was nothing satirical about Brendan Judge's accusations. He was a cunt, he is a cunt, I'm glad he was banned from this forum, and the world would be a better place without him.

Different standards apply to public figures, because that's the law. Nobody who saw that picture of Corbyn thought it was real.

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Get with the programme, folks. 

There's absolutely no way that posting an image suggesting that a person was mourning the death of a terrorist could possibly be viewed as defamatory. Not a chance! 

Yeah being labelled a terrorist sympathiser is just "satire '

Good on you corbyn

16 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The fella who posted it was a councillor. An elected representative is a public figure, even if it’s on a much smaller scale.

You don’t think someone posting that he’s more sympathetic to a dead suicide bomber than he is to people that died in the wars could affect his mental health?

But an actual stranger saying you bum dogs, or names on a footy forum with cartoon avatars saying you love Nick Clegg can be detrimental to your own?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

There was nothing satirical about Brendan Judge's accusations. He was a cunt, he is a cunt, I'm glad he was banned from this forum, and the world would be a better place without him.

Different standards apply to public figures, because that's the law. Nobody who saw that picture of Corbyn thought it was real.

Agree he was a cunt. But (I repeat) you don't actually fuck dogs do you? Nobody who saw what he or anyone else has said about it think you really do. 

And, sorry, thats the law? What law are you talking about here? Genuinely, educate me on this law, I honestly have no idea what you're referring too. I'm not being an arse here either. 

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

From the guy who posted about Jeremy Corbyn in a thread about a car bomb in Liverpool.

Superb trolling.

Whats that go to do with you though? It's relevant to this thread because of the tweet posted by the tory. Why is he trolling by mentioning it on here? 

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You don’t think someone posting that he’s more sympathetic to a dead suicide bomber than he is to people that died in the wars could affect his mental health?

The problem he would have with any legal action, and what is the entire motivation for the gag in the first place, is that he has previous for laying wreaths to members of terrorist organisations.

I think this is all getting off the topic of the actual bombing, and further discussion (if you must) should take place in the actual Corbyn thread, where it should have gone in the first place.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

From the guy who posted about Jeremy Corbyn in a thread about a car bomb in Liverpool.

Superb trolling.

Is that the best you've got? Really?

I think you'll find that the original Corbyn tweet was posted earlier in this thread by Stickman, so I merely continued the discussion in the thread in which it was initially commenced. 

You pathetic Poodle predator.*

*said satirically

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The problem he would have with any legal action, and what is the entire motivation for the gag in the first place, is that he has previous for laying wreaths to members of terrorist organisations.

I think this is all getting off the topic of the actual bombing, and further discussion (if you must) should take place in the actual Corbyn thread.

Fuck off to RAWK. We'll post where we want. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Agree he was a cunt. But (I repeat) you don't actually fuck dogs do you? Nobody who saw what he or anyone else has said about it think you really do. 

And, sorry, thats the law? What law are you talking about here? Genuinely, educate me on this law, I honestly have no idea what you're referring too. I'm not being an arse here either. 

Whats that go to do with you though? It's relevant to this thread because of the tweet posted by the tory. Why is he trolling by mentioning it on here? 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think this is all getting off the topic of the actual bombing, and further discussion (if you must) should take place in the actual Corbyn thread, where it should have gone in the first place.

Answer my questions on the Corbyn thread then. Thanks 

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

They're letting residents stay in their houses, but stopping anyone returning. If they're telling them to stay indoors it can't be that serious.

This looks like a quality drinking establishment in which to seek shelter...

0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-11-17-at-20214-PMj

Doctor Troy has defo been in that boozer and probably posted about it on the thread on here.

• Upvote 6