You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham(a)- PL match thread

LFC 6 Times

Guest Pistonbroke

Went to the Irish pub for this one. First weekend of the Month in a University City so a great atmosphere, loads of reds in there and a couple of Essex wide boy gobshyte hammer fans. They were busy blowing bubbles at the start but went full on anti Bilic mode after we scored from the corner to make it 2-0, pair of fucking dicks. 

Weird first half as I didn't think we played that well, but we kept our shape despite WH doing most of the pressing. Thankfully they blew the chance that came their way, Albert just letting Ayew coast in behind him and Mingolet staying glued to his line to long, thankfully the ball struck the outside of the post. Our first goal from their corner was a thing of beauty, Bobby got up well to head the ball clear and it landed perfectly for Salah who played a quick ball into space for Mane. We all started shouting goal at that point, the pace of both Salah and Mane (just back from injury no less) raced up the pitch and Salah cooly slotting past Hart who went down way too early. The second goal had a good bit of fortune about it, but about time we got some luck and the ball ended up in the back of the net with Matip actually sticking a golden chance away. We looked a bit more comfortable on the ball after that and put some nice moves together.

Second half started off a bit naff, the lads weren't switched on, especially at the back with Gomez being the main culprit. Young lad probably thinking the job was done, needs to learn by that mistake. The pair of Gobshytes were singing bubbles after they scored and were still sounding like a pair of cats getting castrated when AOC made it 3-1, the fucking kipper on the pair of wankers was a sight to behold, as well as AOC celebrating his goal surrounded by bubbles. We ripped them apart after that and if it hadn't been for a few wild finishes could easily of had 6 or 7 for our troubles. They still gave us a few problems but in general I thought we handled them well, especially that big sack of shit Carroll. 

Salah, Mane and Firminho were unplayable at times and harried the fuck out of their defence. WH looked shit, but a lot of that was down to them 3 and in some cases AOC and Can. 3 points and tanking up on confidence is a great way to go into another international break. hopefully Coutinho and Lallana will be raring to go after that and we don't pick up any new injuries. 

Went to the bar after the game to get one last Cider for the road and one of the Essex boys was at the bar. I said "You know what? You lot are fucking shite and I hope you go down" and walked off with my Cider with thoughts of the three Strongbow** arrows going zisch zisch zisch into his skull.

**I was drinking some Irish Cider but they don't do arrows.  

Guest Pistonbroke

Hammers fans convinced that Sullivan is about to foist Moyes onto them. Come on Everton, act quickly before he's off the market...

They deserve the bog eyed cunt, horrible fans. 

Well that was alright wasn't it!

Been a good response since the debacle against Spurs and for that they deserve credit.

So we go into another round of international shite hoping the injury curse we seem to have in that fucking shite does not strike again and then we can crack on with the meat of the season with no more interruptions.

It has been a funny season - it probably hasn't been as bad as it might seem or even feels...i suppose it is just the lows have been very low... it feels like it could/should have been better - but we are handily placed in Europe and looking up in the league after a couple of wins.

A job well done today.

• Upvote 1

I'm liking Salah, shame we didn't get him in 2014, still has work to do on his finishing, yet could quite easily end up with 25-30 goals this season.

A very Liverpool type player!

Well, if FSG had dissed their moronic player valuation system, they would have saved themselves a good 25m. And, may well have had a premier league title as a nice little bonus too.

Guest Pistonbroke

He scored enough at Rome, nearly a 1 in 2 game average. He's got 7 in 11 for us in the league, that is some going. All players miss chances, and he may miss some sitters at times but he's getting into the positions to score and is still knocking enough away. His all round play is also far better than most natural forwards. 

Gonna watch MOTD for our game, bet your arse they'll bang on about how shit WH's defence are more than how superb our forward play was. 

Do you think we might actually be first? Most of the other games seemed to be 1-0's and none of "the big teams" were playing

I think his time in Roma helped more than that.

He was not ready at Chelsea - to think he would have come in the player he is now is naive.

Probably would have got written off by half the fanbase in the first 2 months. 

He was not the player he is now, but he was already quality at Basel but also at Fiorentina straight after his Chelsea spell. It was Mourinho who stifled him just like he did with De Bruyne, Lukaku, Cuadrado, Bonucci and several others . Convinced he would have been much much better had he signed for us back then than he did with his rare appearances for Chelsea.

Guest Pistonbroke

Do you think we might actually be first? Most of the other games seemed to be 1-0's and none of "the big teams" were playing

Just got back through the door after taking the mut for a walk and that was my very first thought. They do have a habit of saving one decent match until late in the programme to keep viewers tuned in. 

Just got back through the door after taking the mut for a walk and that was my very first thought. They do have a habit of saving one decent match until late in the programme to keep viewers tuned in. 

And there we are - first up! Fat Sam is on though - argh! I'll be turning off as soon as our match has been shown

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Some fucking highlights. Only showed our goals and the Firminho miss, showed nearly every effort of the cockney cunts. MOTD really are a bunch of cunts at times. 

I think if Claude Puel was forced to go for a night out with Bilic he would leave the country the following day and never return.

A guy who looks the way Dyche does must also be smack in the middle of it, I bet people are always trying to start shit with him. And living in the cesspool that is Burnley, he knows how to handle himself.