You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Labour Leadership Contest

The Next Labour Leader  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to cunt Cameron in the bastard?

• Liz Kendall - she invented mintcake.
    • Andy Burnham - such sadness in those eyes
    • Yvette Cooper - uses her maiden name because she doesn't want to be called "I've ate balls"
    • Jeremy Corbyn - substitute geography teacher

Haha! 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-loses-right-honorable-6618336

Jeremy Corbyn has had his Privy Council title quietly dropped - despite David Cameron keeping his when he was in the same boat.

The Labour leader's 'Right Honourable' status was removed last week from his name on the Parliament website after a walking holiday clashed with his first meeting with the Queen .

He's good peoples, is Corbyn.

Lot of noise about this supposed u-turn on McDonnell backing and then challenging Osbournes fiscal charter?

What's the scoop on this, is it news? Ill be honest I haven't a clue about it. My initial thought was maybe he's had more info and changed his mind, which is hardly earth shattering.

Lot of noise about this supposed u-turn on McDonnell backing and then challenging Osbournes fiscal charter?

It's just the usual, almost daily load of shit, from a group of Labour MP's who probably should be Tories anyway, and the mainstream media who seem to be scared that Corbyn and McDonnell might actually manage to help some poor and working class people if they win an election. They're just going completely over the top most of the time.

Wasn't having a go at Watson by reposting that tweet either, it just made me laugh when seeing it. He was one of the first to talk about a paedo ring in government not so long back wasn't he? Or one of the first to bring it up in parliament at least. So some will probably still have it in for him for that too, and this current Brittan issue might just be a good excuse for them to have a go at him.

Typical British establishment lets muddy the waters so any future investigation with paedophilia in parliament will be swiftly kicked into touch....

The media will haunt Watson now due to his condemnation of the Murdoch empire when the phone hacking was going on...for them slimy bastards it's payback time

Typical British establishment lets muddy the waters so any future investigation with paedophilia in parliament will be swiftly kicked into touch....

Investigations by UK authorities into paedo rings in government are probably about as effective as the US gov are at bombing ISIS. Meaning that they might appear to be doing something, but in reality not much is happening at all, and things might even be getting worse.

Just an addition to my last post : If Labour get into power and Watson has a good go, he might actually be able to change that. I don't have a ton of hope though because I'd bet that there's a fair amount of police corruption in these cases and stacks of evidence will be buried.

It just does my head in that you have people like Redmond shouting about how they are the party caring for the likes of disabled people when clearly they arnt. They should be pulled up on this shite by the speaker or someone independent of the parties rather then just allowed to run with a load of guff

Owen Jones was talking about this and how the Tories' use of language is really effective. 

Cameron tries to give the impression of being liberal by going on about gay marriage etc, bascially anything 'left wing' that's got nothing to do with money is ground he's willing to concede to give the appearance of being in the centre ground, but underneath it he makes Thatcher look like Hugo Chavez. 

• Upvote 1

Very good and very apt article from Brian Reade....After seeing that woman crying on Question Time Labour can get at the Tories big time and make inroads into their small majority by attacking their vicious policies ...But that unfortunately won't happen until the likes of Tristram Hunt, Ben Bradshaw , Chris Evans , Simon (I write for The S*n) Danzuak , who all would rather make a living being in the media attacking Corbyn rather than back their party and the people they supposedly represent .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-urgently-needs-history-lesson-6648537