You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

get on it !!!! Quick !!

withnail71

From Citizen's advice...

"If the trader makes a genuine mistake when pricing something, they won’t have committed an offence. The trader doesn’t have to sell you the goods at that price. If you find out the price is higher than you want to pay you can change your mind about buying it."

From Amazons T&C's:

Your order is an offer to Amazon to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from Amazon, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation E-mail"). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we dispatch the product to you and send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched the product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail").

Basically, they'll notice they've ballsed up and then not accept your offer and cancel the order. Unless Ian Ayre works for them.

Don't scare me, i'm a real novice at this shit.

My mrs is in Australia till the weekend, she'll go fucking mental if she comes home to an empty bank account because some bloke off the internet told me to buy a laptop for a tenner

They have no access to your details mate.

You are paying Amazon who release the money to the seller minus there fees once the seller marks the item as shipped

Don't scare me, i'm a real novice at this shit.

My mrs is in Australia till the weekend, she'll go fucking mental if she comes home to an empty bank account because some bloke off the internet told me to buy a laptop for a tenner

Pissing myself here!