You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kelvin mcenzie

Gnasher

17 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Any chance you can fuck off back to whichever team you pretended to support before this one? No. Any more illiterate ramblings? 

17 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Fucking hell Numero, I thought the cunt was dead.

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Negged for bumping this thread unless the cunt is dead. Know your audience for fuck sake 

16 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, I'll take that. I actually didn't think about that side of it, sorry to get people's hopes up. Mea culpa. 

13 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Tick tock

Got the champers on ice 

13 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Silverlining had the opportunity to smash a paperweight into this cunt's head every day and never did. Disgusting. 

12 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

There aren't many people I wish ill on but I hope this lying cunt dies in fucking agony and it isn't quick.

12 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Exactly. Horrible Horrible cunt

12 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck sake 

Had my hopes up there

Bastards 

Fucking hell, lads. I know Gnasher can behave like a real twat on here, but this is a bit too strong for my taste.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Disagree. And I didn't even know Silverlining knew Gnasher. 

Numero. Their are many threads about me you could have bumped but to bump one of me attacking MacCensiCunt just shows your lack of self awareness, especially considering your witticisms on subjects such as Climate change activists, just stop oil etc (feed em to the woodchipper) and the attitudes to people laughing at the ridiculous pomp and pageantry surrounding the Queens funeral could easily been written by said cunt and published in the rag he used to edit.

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Numero. Their are many threads about me you could have bumped but to bump one of me attacking MacCensiCunt just shows your lack of self awareness, especially considering your witticisms on subjects such as Climate change activists, just stop oil etc (feed em to the woodchipper) and the attitudes to people laughing at the ridiculous pomp and pageantry surrounding the Queens funeral could easily been written by said cunt and published in the rag he used to edit.

Sigh. I bumped it because you're not even a Liverpool fan. You're just a chancer cunt who can barely spell his own name. 

15 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Sigh. I bumped it because you're not even a Liverpool fan. You're just a chancer cunt who can barely spell his own name. 

You searched and bumped a thread about one of the biggest cunts in Britain who happens to share similar veiws to you on a number of issues. Well done brainbox. Sigh.