You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I cant contain my enthusiasm for this one...

yipppeeeee.........

Reina

Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson

Shelvey, Allen

Gerrard

Assaidi, Enrique

Suarez

Subs

Sterling

Suso

Lucas

Henderson

Sahin

Carra

Coates

4-0 hopefully

0-0 probably

1-3 possibly

Sterling on the bench, as the lad looks a bit tired. I could say the same for Allen, but he is Rodgers pet, so will probably play this. Hopefully he's put his last 2/3 bad games behind him for this.

I dont want to see Downing wear our shirt again.

I dont particularly want to watch this... but will, in the eternal hope that we turn our 4 year slump around. I'm a bit optimistic, we didnt let our heads drop during Wednesdays match, so...

COME ON YOU RED MEN!!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------Pepe--------------

Johnson---Skrtel---Agger--Enrique

---------Allen----Sahin----------

Sterling-------Suso-------Assaidi

-------------Suarez---------------

subs

Jones

Wisdom

Coates

Stevie

Henderson

Cole

Shelvey

edit:forgot Lucas was back, he'd be on the bench and hopefully getting a run out definately

Edited by fowler9

Reina

Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique

Sahin

Allen, Shelvey

Gerrard, Suarez, Assaidi

This will be the first game i won't be able to watch this season, so i'm expecting a trouble free, comfortable win.

Southampton set up will though and will be difficult to beat if we take ages to score the first goal, or go behind.

Allen is better as the middle midfielder, we know it, Brendan Rodgers keeps saying it, so just play him there then! Sahin is perfectly capable of getting a ball deep and initiating the attack. Maybe even more so than Allen.

Saints have the dodgiest goalkeeper in the league so no doubt he will have a blinder.

The Downing/Henderson thing needs to stop , Shelvey needs to play right up there and told to stay near Suarez.

Saints still have a dodgy defence so hopefully we can pressure it as much as possible and have a comfortable day.

1-0 thrashing.

Sterling on the bench, as the lad looks a bit tired. I could say the same for Allen, but he is Rodgers pet, so will probably play this. Hopefully he's put his last 2/3 bad games behind him for this.

I dont want to see Downing wear our shirt again.

I dont particularly want to watch this... but will, in the eternal hope that we turn our 4 year slump around. I'm a bit optimistic, we didnt let our heads drop during Wednesdays match, so...

COME ON YOU RED MEN!!!

Sterling looks tired ?

Reckon he's looking more fresh than anyone else to be honest. He needs to have a rest every now and then though, i really dont think it's good to play a 17 year old who is still growing too much. Could result in injuries and problems down the road. Though that will have to come after January when we hopefully have brought in more attacking options.

As for Downing, yeah he's gutless and has mental issues. He clearly cannot handle the pressure, needs to be sold.

It will be Gerrard thats tired, 60 mins vs Young Boys, 90 vs Swansea, 90 vs Spurs in 6 days.

But no way will Brendan rest him after talking him up to the Press. (but he should)

Reina

Enrique at LB, Johnson RB, Agger + Sktrtel as CB's

Play Allen with Sahin and Shelvey in the middle,

Suarez, Sterling & Suso as the front 3.

Lots of running, pressure and creativity in that team.

Is Udinese on Thursday important to Brendan? we may well find out on Saturday.

It will be Gerrard thats tired, 60 mins vs Young Boys, 90 vs Swansea, 90 vs Spurs in 6 days.

But no way will Brendan rest him after talking him up to the Press. (but he should)

Reina

No running you mean?

Reina

Gerrard has not been too good these last couple of games, though no one will step in and do a better job. Dunno if it's too many games or just abit of a form drop. He's sure as hell not done as some fucktards suggest. The physios are keeping close tabs on every player, and im sure if his test values were too low he would be rested.

Reina

Gerrard tired? When was the last time he broke into a stroll?

Training pics:

Getty Images - Search: GBR: Liverpool FC Training Session

Bib theory:

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Shelvey, Suarez.

Shelvey meant to be on the left.

I hope that's the team.

Bit worried about Lucas coming back without being eased in but desperate times call for desperate measures.