You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Won't be watching it myself, but hopefully Bryan gets the win that everybody's been wanting to happen for months now. Even better is if it happens despite Triple H going vintage Triple H. I think Undertaker will retain the streak but he really should call it a day now - he looks at least 20 years older than he is and there can't be much left in the tank. Wyatt beating Cena will help the Wyatts whereas Cena winning will only serve to kill off a gimmick that has loads of future possibilities, much like what happened with The Nexus. The Shield should beat Kane and the New Age Outlaws because Kane and co winning does nothing for anybody. Don't give a shit about the Battle Royal or the Divas match.

Hogan will definitely be laying the smackdown on somebody tomorrow night.....brother.

Anybody see him on Sky earlier limping away from an interview? Looked like a broken man.

They asked Paul Hayman if he likes football & he responded, in brilliant dead pan, 'No, because it's fake'.

Haha Heyman is brilliant. I don't care who he's working with, he's always the person you want to hear do the talking. With the exception of CM Punk. I don't think I've ever seen a boring or uninteresting Heyman interview.

They have messed up quite a lot of matches this year.

Battle Royal, sprung on us with no real idea what winning means to anyone. Will it get them a title shot? A title for themselves that other people would be jealous of? Anything at all other than saying you won a match that was for some reason linked to a HOFer.

The Shield they have messed up with. This feud means nothing to anyone. The Shield could have been a much bigger attraction on the card but looks like nothing more than a filler match now. I want them to stay together for quite a bit longer, but even I would have taken a triple threat over Kane and the Outlaws.

The Divas match. Why are so many of them in it? I think it's some sort of way to make a record, along with the battle royal, of having the most ever match participants in a PPV. 30 guys in the ring at once for the battle royal seems like madness, and yet 14 divas with a title on the line seems even more crazy, with a pinfall or submission being the way to win, they can't even thin the field out with top rope eliminations. Just one pinfall or submission wins the match? They've got a hell of a job on to make that work.

Lesnar vs Taker. They have done a barely decent job of making Lesnar look strong by having him standing over Taker on Raw, but one F5? Can Taker really not take a bit more of a beat down? He just doesn't look like that much of a threat at all. They're trying to use his history, but it doesn't work like that in this situation. We need to see Lesnar do some damage to see he's a credible contender to take the streak. He could have given him some tosses, thrown him out of the ring, a couple of chair shots to the back, and an F5 through the table? Could Taker really not take that much? 

And the title match. Having Bryan fighting with HHH was although building up to be a boring match, it looked better after the Occupy Raw. I'm not too keen on Bryan asking to be added to the title match just slipping that one in there after getting the match with HHH. They shouldn't have needed to do it that way. It was almost like the title match was an afterthought for Bryan. They fucked this up at the Rumble, and as a result lost CM Punk. I honestly don't trust them not to fuck this up tomorrow night too. Bryan walking out with the belts is the only way I will be smiling after mania, but I just don't know what they're thinking.

For what it's worth, I'm going to stay up as long as I can watching it on the network, then watch whatever I missed on wweo.net the next morning.

• Upvote 1