You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

martin samuel, matt lipton,dave maddock

Guest San Don

Nice try mate.

I think it is worth sending in replies, mostly it's water off a duck's ass but some of these journos have surprisingly thin skins and like to believe that their always in the right.

Martin Lipton on Twitter is like that. He's like some sort of bitch that always has to have the last word. No wonder he writes so much shite, he spends most of his day arguing with people that don't agree with him.

Check out this beauty of a tweet..

@MartinLipton Why would Evra, a man with no previous history of making allegations of racial insults make it up, knowing the consequences?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Lipton on Twitter is like that. He's like some sort of bitch that always has to have the last word. No wonder he writes so much shite, he spends most of his day arguing with people that don't agree with him.

@MartinLipton Why would Evra, a man with no previous history of making allegations of racial insults make it up, knowing the consequences?

That can't be real.

I refuse to believe a journalist on a national newspaper can be so ill-informed.

He has to be taking the piss...

Brilliant post San Don.

Although maybe I shouldn't have expected any better, I'm still in total disbelief at how the majority of journalists, anti-racism campaigners and, sadly, football people who should well know and respect all that Liverpool FC - and Kenny Dalglish - stand for have been and remain so steadfastly unwilling to see past the obvious agenda and search for the truth in this matter in order to sell a few newspapers, pull in a few extra viewers or to preserve their press pass for Old Trafford.

That they are wilfully taking part in the assassination of not only a man's sporting career, but also his personal reputation which will also impact in future upon his wife, child and wider family is nothing short of shameful.

From Ferguson's (easily the most horrible, contemptible individual to ever make a living out of football in this country) "he dives everywhere" comments, which gave groundswell to the disgraceful provocation Luis' gesture reacted to at Fulham to this whole 'racism' case, this has been quite simply the most merciless, evil and institutionalised campaign I can remember against any single footballer in this country. I doubt it's over yet.

For me, the reputations stained in this matter are those of the FA, each member of the 'independent' panel, every journalist covering Manchester United who 'drip fed' bias against Luis in this matter from the start (I wonder where their briefings came from...), 'Sir' Alex Ferguson, Evra, and any other journalist who disgracefully refuses to even try to expose the whole agenda.

Dare I say it's beyond the pale?

I'm very proud of Liverpool FC for the statements they've made in this matter. I think they've been very dignified. Why should they or Luis accept something that is unjust? Would any of the journalists involved accept it if they were in Luis shoes? No.

As Kenny alluded to last night, I suspect that more will only come out in years to come when some of the peole involved publish books when no longer involved in the game. Until then, these gutter journalists and the vast majority of football supporters in this country whose only thoughts on the game are those that are put there by the media (after all, why bother 'finking' for yourself if someone else'll do it for you?) have got a stick to beat us with whenever they want.

And although I'm not sure how I'll even manage to do it myself, I think it's up to all us Reds to now stand tall and dignified in the face of one of the saddest episodes involving not only our club but also football and the continuing fight against racism in this country.

I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'm sad to say I suspect that some money on Luis to either be sold this month at his own request, or - if he stays past January - to be sent off at Old Trafford, or to maybe then leave in the summer might very possibly bear fruit. I hope I'm wrong on all three, though.

I absolutely hate football. I absolutely love Liverpool FC.

No chance. The case against the Chelsea groundsman was only last season wasn't it? And the shite with the national team was last summer (2010). Thats 2 major allegations in the last 2 seasons. There's no way a high profile journalist would write that on a worldwide social network site, for everyone to see. Did he follow it up with a ... "only joking" tweet?

No chance. The case against the Chelsea groundsman was only last season wasn't it? And the shite with the national team was last summer (2010). Thats 2 major allegations in the last 2 seasons. There's no way a high profile journalist would write that on a worldwide social network site, for everyone to see. Did he follow it up with a ... "only joking" tweet?

The Chelsea incident wasn't Evra's doing. It was one of the back room staff that reported that.

The Chelsea incident wasn't Evra's doing. It was one of the back room staff that reported that.

I remember seeing his miserable, ratty face running after the groundsman on the CCTV footage. I care not if it was 'his doing', he was in the middle of it. As usual.

I remember seeing his miserable, ratty face running after the groundsman on the CCTV footage. I care not if it was 'his doing', he was in the middle of it. As usual.

No doubt he was being a complete cunt, but he didn't cry racism in this case.

So, realistically, how long before all this shit blows over?

Until the next witch steps forward to be burned at the stake.

As i said previously - realistically its going to have to be the Euro's when an opposing player will get an Ingerlund player sent off, or one of 'our' own players being a wally and getting drunk the night before a big game or something. Either way it will be the reason England don't win the competition and all the wankers at the major papers can have a field day trying to ruin the player in question's life.

Guest TK-421

Limited shelf life in the Suarez story now, I reckon. It can't sell papers forever. I think it's just about run its course in terms of being a unit shifter for the press. Fans of other clubs will get bored. I'm nearly all Suarez'd out myself.

Amazing how virtually not a single journalist has bothered to question the FA's report. Every article I've read about it reads as though there was loads of undisputable evidence and as though Suarez was found guilty in a proper court of law rather than the FA's Mickey Mouse court. The broadsheets are no better than the tabloids these days - they just write the same crap with slightly bigger words.

So, realistically, how long before all this shit blows over?

A couple of days. Then it will resurrect itself when he returns from his ban. He'll be booed for a while and then that will blow over and everyone returns to normal except the player himself who lives with this for the rest of his life. But if knows he's not racist, which he does, he too will soon forget it ever happened. Hopefully for his sake.

What levels do you need to become a journalist in the UK, in Norway its one of the most difficult studies to get into along with medicine.

Looking at some of the articles and comments these hacks come up with I keep wondering if any of them finished primary school.

Guest San Don
A couple of days. Then it will resurrect itself when he returns from his ban. He'll be booed for a while and then that will blow over and everyone returns to normal except the player himself who lives with this for the rest of his life. But if knows he's not racist, which he does, he too will soon forget it ever happened. Hopefully for his sake.

Think you're being a little naive there MJ. I think it was wolves fans chanting 'where were you in africa?' to Gerrard earlier this season when he was warming up.

How long ago was that, 2 years?

Suarez is going to be crucified by oppo fans, officials and oppo players. Officials will give him even less protection than they give him now which isnt much.

Oppo players will use everything at there means to say he dived in any tackle, even maybe use the race comments again. And the fa's commission which included an ex pro dont think opposition players use any trick to wind people up during a game?

I honestly think that piece of shit evra tried to make Suarez hit him first when he was saying 'say that again and I'll punch you.'

Yeah, like if you were that offended by what someone had said to you, you'd ask them to repeat it before you deck them?

As I said in an earlier post, watching the video of them in the goal and its patently clear that piece of shit evra is being the 'aggressor' (why the panel didnt see this when they talk about body language is just corrupt) in the way he is following Suarez wanting a reaction.

Suarez is clearly wanting to get away from that piece of shit and is in part why Kuyt steams in.

I've figured out why we have embarked on this buy-English policy.

As we don't have any Directors on the FA board we have decided to hoover up all the England players to come on the market so we can then hold the FA to ransom over releasing them.

Kelly, Johnson, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Flanagan, Robinson, Coady, Wisdom, Sterling, Shelvey are all in England squads at various age levels.

Next up will be Cahill, Walcott & Bent. Maybe throw in Baines & Rodwell and that should do it.

The FA and all them tosspot journos will be all over us then, they'll fuckin love us.

We will have a shit team mind.

Amazing how virtually not a single journalist has bothered to question the FA's report. Every article I've read about it reads as though there was loads of undisputable evidence and as though Suarez was found guilty in a proper court of law rather than the FA's Mickey Mouse court. The broadsheets are no better than the tabloids these days - they just write the same crap with slightly bigger words.

Any impartial reading of the exhaustive detail therein would note its thoroughness. Picking at its weaknesses is an easy game when there is so much information to inspect.

Had the FA released a one- paragraph judgment and punishment, the lawyers — the qualified and those self-deluding amateurs — would have had nothing with which to work.

The more detailed the findings, the more chance there is of unearthing an arguable point. It is not an edifying spectacle, though, this use of technicalities to cloud such a serious issue.

Martin Samuel | Mail Online

Unberfuckinlievable from the fat, jabba the hunt, cunt like reptile. If the evidence was so detailed and accurate there would be fuck all to argue!

Why let technicalities and arguable points get in the way of an agenda?

Limited shelf life in the Suarez story now, I reckon. It can't sell papers forever. I think it's just about run its course in terms of being a unit shifter for the press. Fans of other clubs will get bored. I'm nearly all Suarez'd out myself.

Is right. I said it earlier in the thread that the hacks will fuck off soon enough . Mongo and 'arry will be up in the dock soon enough and the feeding frenzy will move in their direction. We then have the biannual farce of Ingurlands failure to win an international tournament to look forward to. Nothing ever changes there just as Man Utd No12's failure to give Newcastle a stonewall pen a few moments ago !!

Guest ShoePiss

The fans won't get bored of it for a long time, they'll boo him and chant racist every game he plays for us.

It won't sell papers for much longer though I agree.