You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Damien Comolli

Captain

Ok pal.

Continue to post baseless nonsense about one of the only true living heroes we have left at this club being a tory and contributing to the deaths of poor people.

I will and he has. Hope you spare the same sympathy for people that actually suffer in this world. 

Whatever happened to Jack Robinson. I remember him having Walcott in his pocket and even out pacing him, possibly his debut. I think we might have had Flanagan the other side for one of his first games too and came away with the three points.

Wasn't it a draw (that felt like a win) with Kuyt scoring an injury time penalty?

Wasn't it a draw (that felt like a win) with Kuyt scoring an injury time penalty?

It was. Arsenal got a penalty in the 5th minute of stoppage time, and we got one in the 10th to equalise! I think Carra got knocked out in that game hence the lengthy delay and added time.

I'll never quite get over Comolli's role in the Suarez/Evra bollocks.

When they first heard the accusations, Comolli decided that his command of Spanish was good enough to ask Suarez what was said and then to relay that to the referee.  What he tried to tell the ref was that the exchange went

"You are South American"

"You are black".

(What he actually spelled out for the ref was nonsense, that literally has no meaning in Spanish.)

That fuck-up helped the FA to peddle the line that Suarez had changed his story, was unreliable and was probably guilty.