You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rachel Allen: Hate figure.

Pidge

I fucking hate Rachel Allen. The bastion of middle class domestication. Maybe it's associative because she always seems to be on when I wake up with a hangover on Saturday mornings, but fuck it. She's only just more bearable than that Aussie cunt that turns up on occasion. I love cookery shows on a slow Saturday morning, but give me Floyd or Stein any day. Valentine Warner is also good because he actually presents some passion for cooking and the ingredients.

Anyone else have any wierd hate figures they'd like to vent on through the fuzz of a headache.

I don't even recognise her. This is why not watching telly aimlessly is a good thing.

That campy bloke from Eggheads is a bit weird. Can't think of his name...

I wouldn't say I hate him, but if he popped round for a cuppa and a scone he would have no chance of getting his brew in my Moo Mug.

Image0146.jpg