You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haye v Klitschko - Poll and Fight Thread

Red Banjo

And the winner is....  

60 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is....

• Haye by KO
    • Haye on Points
    • Klitschko by KO
    • Klitschko on Points
    • Draw

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no I can't.

Get box-office, you gypsy cunts.

Of the two fighters, which one would be most nervous in the dressing rooms tonight?

Haye for me, he's stepped up to heavyweight brilliantly but he's now facing the best of the biggest, he could get a whupping and every interview I've seen from him has shown him to be angry and agitated and a bit nervous.

Klitch couldn't come across more relaxed and confident.

However, as I say, Haye could fluster him early and get in his face, and maybe land a couple of early big blows, which could turn everything on its head.

No, no I can't.

Get box-office, you gypsy cunts.

Of the two fighters, which one would be most nervous in the dressing rooms tonight?

Haye for me, he's stepped up to heavyweight brilliantly but he's now facing the best of the biggest, he could get a whupping and every interview I've seen from him has shown him to be angry and agitated and a bit nervous.

Klitch couldn't come across more relaxed and confident.

However, as I say, Haye could fluster him early and get in his face, and maybe land a couple of early big blows, which could turn everything on its head.

Juniper - check your PMs.

Funnneeeee - go fuck yourself with a stick.

That is all.

What a hit that was!

Use liveonlinefooty, only costs £2 but you're saving £13 and the stream is in HD. Can't rep RR enough for this.

I wish I could remember who posted it on here a few weeks back, it's them you should be repping. I bookmarked the site back then specifically with this fight in mind because boxing streams are notorious for getting pulled. Most of them go down when the encryption gets turned on and then the rest get pulled halfway through the first round.

Oh and just for the sake of clarification in view of that knobhead's post above, the issue here isn't me being a mingebag and not wanting to pay the Sky PPV fee, I don't have fucking Sky to begin with!

Get yours hands out of my arse pocket you ruffian.

duncannorvelle.jpg

Chase me!

Stouff knows.

Right I've sent those streams to about 7 people now, I'm gonna watch the boxing for a bit. Plenty of other people have them to share, also you could just go to myp2p > live sport > other sports, they've got about 20 listed, some of which may even be worth watching and/or have English commentary. Although what commentary you need to understand two blokes hitting each other I'm not sure.

Guest ShoePiss

With live footy online you can also watch all pre season games and all other games. It's a superb service that hasn't let me down all last season. It's a bargain when you add all the ppv's

With live footy online you can also watch all pre season games and all other games. It's a superb service that hasn't let me down all last season. It's a bargain when you add all the ppv's

What's the quality like?? I have cancelled sly sports and don't really want to start again for the new season if I can help it.