You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Winding up Daily Mail readers 2011

Remmie

We have lost too many fighting this brave war.

Tis sad times. However in war there will always be casualties. I suspect another brave soul shall rise up in his place to continue the quest.

I think it was the Littlejohn post that got me banned. Everything else I've put on today apart from saying the Saturdays are trollops has been posted and my response to Alice with the 32E's has been repped.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no big secret,its just the case of having bucket loads of money and hardly having to lift a finger to do anything at all. You dont get skin like that from cleaning up vomit and changing soiled nappies at 3 o clock in the morning! Anyway,in a poorly lit room we all look very similar.

- Eileen Dover, Bucks, 8/4/2011 9:21

Read more: Julianne Moore's 'secrets to looking fantastic at 50' | Mail Online

Got a few reps for being a catty women regarding 50 year old julianne moore.

I love being a catty woman,heres another

OMG! It looks like one of those dolls they use to illustrate different sexual positions in women's magazines. Lady Penelope would most definitely not be amused.

- Eileen Dover, Bucks, 8/4/2011 9:29

Read more: Royal Wedding: Hamley's toy store produce Kate Middleton doll | Mail Online

I tried to debate with Dr Watson re the boob job benefits scrounger but it didnt publish my reply.

It's nice to see that our taxes aren't going to waste! Parasite!

- Dr Watson, Baker Street, London, 7/4/2011 15:00

Read more: Boob to bust: Thieving benefits mother who spent £4,500 on breast enlargement faces jail for shoplifting | Mail Online

I asked the dear Dr if he knew of a certain family in his fair city who cost us taxpayers a lot more than this benefits mum. No dice.

I also suggest that her boobs werent the only thing that got bigger after staring at the photo,too creepy obviously.

I would be very careful about upsetting Portugal and Spains people or else i can see their air traffic controllers causing mayhem over summer. Damned communists! Hugs x

- Jacques Merde, Basinstoke, 8/4/2011 11:46

Read more: Portugal bailout: Britain's £6bn bill and will Spain be next? | Mail Online

Come on Mr Cameron get your priorities right. Swanning off on holiday while another crisis looms. At least Mr Brown didnt fiddle while Rome burned.

- Mo Rinio, London, 8/4/2011 11:29

Read more: Portugal bailout: Britain's £6bn bill and will Spain be next? | Mail Online

I sneaked 2 in on this one as well.

Look at face of Cameron - CONFUSED, NO CLUE. The face of Ed Balls - CALM, INTELLIGENT, POWERFUL. Who do you trust with the economy. God Bless.

- Russ Atmos, Manchester, England., 08/4/2011 16:48

Read more: Stagflation fear as poor construction figures combined with rising prices increase gloom | Mail Online

A lesson learned, to never EVER go OUT and leave kids with booze. Always lock it up out of reach. God bless.

- Russ Atmos, Manchester, England., 08/4/2011 16:50

Read more: Why weren't they jailed? Drunk parents who abandoned five children in this 'filthy and squalid' house walk free after neglect case | Mail Online

Doing quite well with the Coleen R**n*y/Ladies Day article, been on the front page for a while so plenty of hits, +589 now:

Someone notify the race authorities, some old nags have escaped the paddock and they're wearing dresses!

- Strodo Doggins, Cheshire, 8/4/2011 12:40

Read more: Aintree Ladies' Day: Coleen Rooney looks pretty in pink | Mail Online

Ace RR. Comparing Mail readers to Tony Blair, sure-fire recipe for neggage. Looks like they've taken the coward's way out on the Flirty Nurse article -- no comments posted.

O RLY?

I have split this comment into two parts as despite it being 990 characters including spaces, your site insists it is longer:

We need to accept that girls of 13 can easily pass for 16 these days. Just look at some of the clothes in the high street for girls of this age - if girls dress like adults & act like adults, it’s inevitable that some will be mistaken for adults.

If the girl had been 16, her pursuit by a 37 year old man would be distasteful but not illegal. Was this an honest mistake?

I watched a parent die from cancer & understand that the timing of his advances seem tasteless at best, but the hours worked by nurses leave little time for a social life & the opportunity to meet potential partners. (cont)

Rob Arise, Huddersfield, 7/4/2011 21:37

(cont) We don't always get to choose when love comes calling.

The fact that her mother was suffering from a terminal illness would have imposed a certain urgency on his attempts to woo the girl, since she would be unlikely to continue visiting a cancer hospice after her mother finally passed over.

Nothing happened between them in any case, so is he really guilty of anything except exercising poor judgment?

Rob Arise, Huddersfield, 7/4/2011 21:39

I'm not sure what I find more amazing; that my post was put on the site at all (I have 2 of only 14 comments accepted!), or that it only attracted 56 negs net. Either a large proportion of the Mail's readers are closet paedos or the article was sufficiently far down the pecking order by the time they approved my comments that hardly anyone read them. I thought that the first line of part 2 alone would be a one-way ticket to neg city, not to mention the last line; I can only assume most of the people that read it were the same ones that commented on the ice cream girls yesterday.

Just waiting for a story about HIV Positive Asylum seekers killing swans in Hyde Park and insulting the memory of Princess Diana whilst lowering house prices then I'll post a message.

It will be in on Monday. Tuesday at the latest.

Got on the hit-and-run failed asylum seeker story, quids in there, topping the neg charts with -465

I think we all need to realise, accidents happen. The man was jailed already, no need to punish him twice by kicking him out of the country. Live and let live.

- Strodo Doggins, Cheshire, 8/4/2011 20:25

Read more: Court of Appeal refuses Government bid to deport failed asylum seeker who killed his daughter | Mail Online