You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rep Report

Torvald Utne

I've repped everyone who's negged Champ.

Gotta love rep/neg threads. Imagine waking into a masons meeting Champ and not knowing the handshake or passwords. That's you.

I negged Champ after she refused to comply with my request. I don't want your measly rep, though. What I would like is for you to neg Stu Monty and let him know I sent you.

*Hangs head in shame* or put another way, it is clear from the above that a rep from me is a thing to treasure!

Is there any way of seeing who you have repped/negged...and seeing the comments people left (my favourite bit)

Quick links on the forum tool bar - click it - list of options - reputation report click. Jobs a good un.

Thanks. That gives me who has repped and now negged me. Can I also see who I have repped/negged?

I negged Champ after she refused to comply with my request. I don't want your measly rep, though. What I would like is for you to neg Stu Monty and let him know I sent you.

I operate a strict confidentiality policy. What's said to me in private stays between me and the poster. No exceptions

Rep received from 84 posters

Top 5 rep by power

Redder lurtz

lifetime fan

zigackly

Captain Turdseye

melons

Top 10 in number

Redder lurtz 15

lifetime fan 11

melons 10

LFD 10

Captain Turdseye 9

Pistonbroke 9

KMD7 7

Remmie 7

davelfc 6

zigackly 6

And until tonight I had been negged by just 8 miserable sods. That number has now increased to 11

Top 5 neggers

Kevin D 2

Sugar Ape 2

TheBitch 2

chauncey 2

lifetime fan 1

I stand by my claim that I have never negged anyone. Well, stuff that!

If I am understanding my neg report properly' date=' Carvalho Diablo's single neg outweighs Mad Nick's six. That's nice shooting.[/quote']

Your single neg leapt you to the top of my report.

Next comes Code, but he's negged me four times.

Nick's negged me about seven times, but they're about as powerful as a butterfly's fart.

Rep received from 84 posters

Top 5 rep by power

Redder lurtz

lifetime fan

zigackly

Captain Turdseye

melons

Top 10 in number

Redder lurtz 15

lifetime fan 11

melons 10

LFD 10

Captain Turdseye 9

Pistonbroke 9

KMD7 7

Remmie 7

davelfc 6

zigackly 6

And until tonight I had been negged by just 8 miserable sods. That number has now increased to 11

Top 5 neggers

Kevin D 2

Sugar Ape 2

TheBitch 2

chauncey 2

lifetime fan 1

I stand by my claim that I have never negged anyone. Well, stuff that!

Just me noticing that Lurtz is top of Champs rep list after his 'cars' over night stay???