You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ashley Cole SHOOTS someone

Cushty92

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

Well I thought I'd add my thoughts to this, as I carried a series of weapons during my career I'm well aware of the danger they can do.

Taking an air rifle to a training ground, loaded and then discharged wether by accident or not is something that Cole should be looking to face charges over. That he actually hit someone means he should be facing charges.

Air rifles can and do kill, they blind and maim. If that was me or you and we had done the same at work then you can be sure you would be looking at serious charges.

I do not know the facts surrounding this but we do know that he took an air rifle to training, that it was loaded and that someone was shot. That's enough for me. Had that been my son that he shot I'd have kicked the shit out of the prick.

The person that said it was no different to a paint gun, well you're just stupid. You don't mess with guns and you do not point guns at people unless you intend to kill them. Paintball is a different thing, you are supervised and should be wearing protective clothing, masks etc. War for cowards or for people that didn't play war enough as a kid.

Well I thought I'd add my thoughts to this, as I carried a series of weapons during my career I'm well aware of the danger they can do.

Taking an air rifle to a training ground, loaded and then discharged wether by accident or not is something that Cole should be looking to face charges over. That he actually hit someone means he should be facing charges.

Air rifles can and do kill, they blind and maim. If that was me or you and we had done the same at work then you can be sure you would be looking at serious charges.

I do not know the facts surrounding this but we do know that he took an air rifle to training, that it was loaded and that someone was shot. That's enough for me. Had that been my son that he shot I'd have kicked the shit out of the prick.

The person that said it was no different to a paint gun, well you're just stupid. You don't mess with guns and you do not point guns at people unless you intend to kill them. Paintball is a different thing, you are supervised and should be wearing protective clothing, masks etc. War for cowards or for people that didn't play war enough as a kid.

Correct mate. I was speaking with my boss in work last night and we made the same point. If I walked in to my shift with a gun and shot someone, whatever the 'circumstances', then I'd be fucked. How can they claim it was an accident? It was an accident he bought a gun? An accident he put it in his car and took it to training? An accident he got it out of his car, took in in to training and took it out the box? An accident he aimed it at someone else? An accident he pulled the trigger? That's one hell of an accident I tell yer!

You don't know man! You weren't there!