You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa will be sacked after world club champs

adidas samba

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbeleiveable isn't it, the best player we've ever had and still the best player in the country, and carragher who's still our best defender is holding us back.

Fuck it we should get rid of them,Agger and Aqualani should be the backbone, we know they'll give there all, when they don't have tummy bugs if course

Your view maybe valid, but if they had a part in getting rid of Benitez and replacing with Hodgson, their priorities weren’t for the good of the club. The shite spouted in the press afterwards about Hodgson being the right man for the job - can’t remember who said it but I'll repeat, it was outright lies for consumption by the masses / press/ or in self interest, was not for the good of the club.

As far as Rafa goes, even King Kenny, the people's saviour, said it was time. I prefer that sort of company to the cranks, ta all the same.

And Sparts, fair play; yet nobody is trying to write Rafa out of history, unlike people who claim Carragher wasn't a very good centre half in 08/09!!!

And it's not someone with a different opinion, it's been a concerted internet campaign on numerous red forums to discredit one of the best modern servants of the club.

I'm 51, so I'm not even going to countenance comparisons to Hansen, Lawrenson, Yeats, Hughes and their ilk - but respect for Rafa is one thing; this malignant destruction of anyone who even breathed in his autonomous direction is a disgrace.

That it's done to someone who's done so much for the team is frankly vomit-inducing and shows up anyone who indulges for the bitter, paranoid crank that they are.

Your view maybe valid, but if they had a part in getting rid of Benitez and replacing with Hodgson, their priorities weren’t for the good of the club. The shite spouted in the press afterwards about Hodgson being the right man for the job - can’t remember who said it but I'll repeat, it was outright lies for consumption by the masses / press/ or in self interest, was not for the good of the club.

Rafa had to go for the good of the club. He had to go when he did. Another year would have been a bigger disaster than what we've seen this year. The club was torn in two. Rafa staying would have been disastrous. Disastrous I tell thee.

for all the Rafapologists: dry them ffs

he had to go

end of

Perhaps, but only if you replace him with someone equal or better.

We weren't in a position to do so, something you were told time & time again but refused to listen to, believing anyone would be better than Benitez.

Well anyone isn't better than Benitez as you're now finding out.

Only Liverpool supporters are loyal (or stupid) enough to accept (at least initially) someone so manifestly inferior to the man he replaced with knowing nods, and terms such as "quietly impressed" and a "return to the Liverpool Way."

Hodgson is not better or even equal with Benitez, if he could have been persuaded to stay, that is what should off happened, unless they had someone of equal standing lined up and who was prepared to take the job.

They didn't, or at least in Pellegrini's case weren't prepared to.

What's happened since has been wholly predictable, and was predicted. The only surprise has been the speed of the decline and how far it's gone. As for the areas in which Hodgson was supposed to improve over Benitez, he's fucking failed in every single one.

As far as Rafa goes, even King Kenny, the people's saviour, said it was time. I prefer that sort of company to the cranks, ta all the same.

And Sparts, fair play; yet nobody is trying to write Rafa out of history, unlike people who claim Carragher wasn't a very good centre half in 08/09!!!

And it's not someone with a different opinion, it's been a concerted internet campaign on numerous red forums to discredit one of the best modern servants of the club.

I'm 51, so I'm not even going to countenance comparisons to Hansen, Lawrenson, Yeats, Hughes and their ilk - but respect for Rafa is one thing; this malignant destruction of anyone who even breathed in his autonomous direction is a disgrace.

That it's done to someone who's done so much for the team is frankly vomit-inducing and shows up anyone who indulges for the bitter, paranoid crank that they are.

Are you serious?

Every trophy Rafa has ever won has been written off on this forum!

Hector Cupers team/Real were rebuilding/Barcelona were rebuilding/

Not his team/ wasnt a goal in the semis anyway/ stupid fat cunt didnt start wiv Didi/penalty shootouts dont count/Gerrard saved him/86 points? Fuckoff you defensive twat/ Stop doing a rant against Ferguson/Why are you taking on Parry/Hicks & Gillett/Purslow? Just manage the team/ £200 million pound he spent, for what? Nothing, I tells yeh/ Keane, Voronin, Dossenna, Reira, Degen, Lucas, Ngog, Insua, Aquilani, shite, shite, shite etc etc.

As for Carragher Goaty, I remember the groans around the ground whenever he was named in the team (bit of a Lucas Leiva in his day was our Jamie ;).) Rafa Benitez took him from being a bit part utility player at our club and turned him into the player he became. As for how Benitez improved Gerrard as a player, well thats another story..............

for all the Rafapologists: dry them ffs

he had to go

end of

Fuck off soft arse, the big boys are talking.

it's pointless discussing something that was inevitable

getting the right candidate in to replace him - now that's an important debate

So fuck off to the Next Liverpool Manager thread and unleash your pearls of wisdom in there you thick twat.

Rafa had to go for the good of the club. He had to go when he did. Another year would have been a bigger disaster than what we've seen this year. The club was torn in two. Rafa staying would have been disastrous. Disastrous I tell thee.

All too presumptious for my liking. Worse off? No chance. Tell me one way in which the appointment of Roy Hodgson over Rafa Benitez hasd been for the betterment of Liverpool Football Club.

Hodgson is not better or even equal with Benitez, if he could have been persuaded to stay, that is what should off happened, unless they had someone of equal standing lined up and who was prepared to take the job.

What's happened since has been wholly predictable, and was predicted. The only surprise has been the speed of the decline and how far it's gone.

7th....9th = 2 places

apples2oranges.jpg

Gerrard and Carragher have been holding us back.

No, seriously. That's the party line now?

Cranks.

What's the party ??? Is a crimbo party?? We all invited?? Be fair mate you're being a bit naughty trying to lump every one into the pros or cons. There is a whole world of debate available if people stop trying to pigeonhole people based on their views on a single subject rather than the whole shebang.

Give us the lottery numbers for tonight eh strings, there's a good fella, oh aye and the national winner for next year bafore yer crystall balls dry up

7th....9th = 2 places

apples2oranges.jpg

champions leage,fa cup,our best finish in years....no matter what he was our best manager since dalglish in terms of winning a major competition...dont ever make a comparison to that fuckwit thats in charge now,he should have never of got the job...

judge me after 10 games???

i did!

we were 19th,now fuck off back to the asylum you headcase

Are you serious?

Not his team/ wasnt a goal in the semis anyway/ stupid fat cunt didnt start wiv Didi/penalty shootouts dont count/Gerrard saved him/86 points? Fuckoff you defensive twat/ Stop doing a rant against Ferguson/Why are you taking on Parry/Hicks & Gillett/Purslow? Just manage the team/ £200 million pound he spent, for what? Nothing, I tells yeh/ Keane, Voronin, Dossenna, Reira, Degen, Lucas, Ngog, Insua, Aquilani, shite, shite, shite etc etc.

As for Carragher Goaty, I remember the groans around the ground whenever he was named in the team (bit of a Lucas Leiva in his day was our Jamie ;).) Rafa Benitez took him from being a bit part utility player at our club and turned him into the player he became.

Funny, because it was Rafa himself who said Valencia won titles because Real and Barca were in a lull! He was under the cosh here a bit when he said it, but it was still v strange.

The litany of gibberish re Rafa's achievements (no qotations) here I just regarded as the white noise of opinion, crap or otherwise.

By the end I just don't think you can brush off the games between Fiorentina and Reading as the inevitable result of budget cuts and I can't see how a sane intelligent talented ambitious professional chooses Liverpool over Inter Milan anyway. Too many imbued Rafa with Wacker The Spirit Of Scouse, he gets us lid etc to realise that they're doing a job. "His armband says he was a Red"? We'll see.

The concerted efforts by a chosen few to demonise a player with 15 years of service as some kind of Knowsley Road Guy Fawkes remains pitiful. I want a clean slate after Hodgson, for two years it's been snarling and bitching. If we get a decent man in charge, there needs to be unity and if some are going to say "not until we've got Carragher" then it just goes endlessly, mindlessly on.

The big boys, ha ha ha!

'Stomach' in my case :(

What's the party ??? Is a crimbo party?? We all invited?? Be fair mate you're being a bit naughty trying to lump every one into the pros or cons. There is a whole world of debate available if people stop trying to pigeonhole people based on their views on a single subject rather than the whole shebang.

Which I'm not. It's easy to tell who's got genuine concerns about Carragher's future in the team and who's being a dick.

I don't give a fuck what any "IN THE KNOW" on here say,Carragher along with other players was instrumental in getting rid of Benitez.

Whether your a fan of Carragher or not,when players starting dictating who the manager should be is bang out of order

Rumour , conjecture and suppositions but don't let that stop you banging that big drum.

It's sad to see the amount of knob heads on here prepared to right off the achievements of both Benitez and Carra.

Are you serious?

As for Carragher Goaty, I remember the groans around the ground whenever he was named in the team (bit of a Lucas Leiva in his day was our Jamie ;).) Rafa Benitez took him from being a bit part utility player at our club and turned him into the player he became. As for how Benitez improved Gerrard as a player, well thats another story..............

So fuck off to the Next Liverpool Manager thread and unleash your pearls of wisdom in there you thick twat.

All too presumptious for my liking. Worse off? No chance. Tell me one way in which the appointment of Roy Hodgson over Rafa Benitez hasd been for the betterment of Liverpool Football Club.

I see you joined the forun in October- yet your post refers to comments made as far back as when Rafa joined- that's a whole lot of imagination Spartacus or can I call you Kirk?

Are you serious?

Seeing as it's that time of year when awards are given out,the overwhelming winner this year is, ( drum roll) Spartacus for this superb post.

Sorry Hoover (Goatboy) but who've just been dry bummed