You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Am I?

It's not a secret what I listen to if anyone has looked at other music threads.

Or is this the treble bluff? Who will know? only the poor erm I mean lucky recipient of my cd.

Good luck.

I think you have lost track of which bit is a bluff. You will be as surprised as your SS2010 recipient.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also agree actually, as much as I appreciated getting and listening to three from Kurt last year it's much easier to review just one. It might stop some of the sloppiness in reviewing and get everyone going again after some poor showings last year.

I think you have lost track of which bit is a bluff. You will be as surprised as your SS2010 recipient.

Who's bluffing what now?

I don't remember any of it and will deny all knowledge of this conversation ever happening.

I will self destruct in 5 seconds.

OH SHIT

I also agree actually, as much as I appreciated getting and listening to three from Kurt last year it's much easier to review just one. It might stop some of the sloppiness in reviewing and get everyone going again after some poor showings last year.

Exactly. I fear 2 CDs. I've had 2 of them and to be honest it's exhausting proper reviewing more than one.

I think limiting it to just the one is a bit shit. If you want to introduce the recipient to different types of music, sometimes they just don't all work on the one CD.

No-one does double albums anymore. It's gay. Even the 3 hour Arcade Fire last album was one CD. If they can do it, you can.

It makes it more of a challenge though.

Exaaactly.

1. Woo

2. RiS

3. Owen

4. FG

5. TK-421

6. Karl_b

7. TheBitch

8. TBGB

9. Doh'Nuts

10. Thants

11. RobbieOR

12. Juniper

13. LoadsofTrophies.

14. Angry of Tuebrook

15. Simon

16. Paul

17. The Mont

18. Thomo123

19. cmuller

20. Squabblefest

21. Kurt

22. Fink!

23. Reacher.

24. JohnnyH

25. Mike84

26. Testes

27. DimReaper

28. a stoner

29. Jorge Borge

30. Red Thorpey (if you'll have me...)

31. Duff Man

32. Crazyhorse7778

33. Plewggs

I received a 3-part CD compilation from Paul a few years back.

Each one a minor classic which I still regularly listen to.

Whoever gets him this year should insist on at least four.

In the spirit of Xmas, at least one CD should be sent for each year the sender has participated in this jamboree.

Speak for yaselves, but I enjoy a freebie at Xmas.

1. Woo

2. RiS

3. Owen

4. FG

5. TK-421

6. Karl_b

7. TheBitch

8. TBGB

9. Doh'Nuts

10. Thants

11. RobbieOR

12. Juniper

13. LoadsofTrophies.

14. Angry of Tuebrook

15. Simon

16. Paul

17. The Mont

18. Thomo123

19. cmuller

20. Squabblefest

21. Kurt

22. Fink!

23. Reacher.

24. JohnnyH

25. Mike84

26. Testes

27. DimReaper

28. a stoner

29. Jorge Borge

31. Duff Man

32. Crazyhorse7778

33. Plewggs

34. cochyn

Am I allowed in then?

Or do you just want to sign me up for junk mail as punishment?

After last years review failure I'm trusting you'll to do the right thing this year.

Don't let me down.

Same goes for anyone that fails to review. Ill be watching, I'll be judging. You're punishment shall be 12 months worth of negs.

I'll be reviewing from SS 2008 and 2009, tomorrow

With my first post on TLW, I would like to include myself in this.

1. Woo

2. RiS

3. Owen

4. FG

5. TK-421

6. Karl_b

7. TheBitch

8. TBGB

9. Doh'Nuts

10. Thants

11. RobbieOR

12. Juniper

13. LoadsofTrophies.

14. Angry of Tuebrook

15. Simon

16. Paul

17. The Mont

18. Thomo123

19. cmuller

20. Squabblefest

21. Kurt

22. Fink!

23. Reacher.

24. JohnnyH

25. Mike84

26. Testes

27. DimReaper

28. a stoner

29. Jorge Borge

31. Duff Man

32. Crazyhorse7778

33. Plewggs

34. cochyn

35. Ziggy Stardust

Lords and Ladies,

I hearby announce that the cut off point to enter SS '10 will be this friday, the 5th of November. The draw date will be the 10th and you'll each be notified your lucky person via a pm.

From the 10th you have a whole six weeks until the 22nd of December (the last recommend posting date before Xmas) so plenty of time to make your CDs and send them to your lucky recipient.

As with previous years the number of CDs are optional but please make an effort to create artwork and a tracklisting along with your cd. If you haven't a clue how to do this simply let me know and I'll send a link to a free program you can download which makes such work childsplay.

Please keep sending me your addresses in the meantime.

SS HQ, over and out.

Don't you bother reading threads anymore? Think you're above it, or something? Better than the rest of us?

(JNP's running it now.)

No, yes and yes. And thanks.

Can everyone start sending me their addresses, via a PM?.

Ta.

Sent. Bagsee not 3 post Ziggy Stardust. It has no-show written all over it.

Thanks for all the addresses sent so far, keep 'em coming. Nice to see a lot of early ones getting there. The marketers will be pleased....I have this evening PM'd a bunch of you the link to that software I mentioned. If anyone else needs it then please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Like I mentioned, cut off point for entering is this Friday, draw is next Wednesday.

Update: I don't want to add too many cut off points, so this is the last that we've used in previous years: Cut off point for your person recieving is the 15th of December. Don't be late.

Also like RIS in previous years, I won't be releasing your details to you or the person who's got you until after I have both addresses. It's tough but fair love under my wing of protection...but I love you all the same

(not in that way though)

Cheers

P.s.

Mods, Can we have this as a sticky so I can keep track of it?