You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sam Allardyce - Comic Genius

Mick R

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a guy with a high opinion of himself. I believe Fat Sam is xenophobic too he totally dislikes foreign managers who have gotten all the top jobs in England i would imagine he's bitter Capello got the national job too. He's a cretin of a the highest order. Don't forget he was a hatchet man in his day and has brought that same mentality into the teams he has managed. The first semi big job he got was at Newcastle and he stank St James Park out. Nuff said

I say give him the Manc job and watch them slide into obscurity.

Our friend Fat Sham doesn't like to be reminded either that early in his managerial career he was sacked by a rapist after fucking up big style in the play offs whilst at Blackpool.

I was told this week he left Bolton surprisingly, or not really to Phil Gartside, not because he felt he could manage at a higher level than Bolton but because he got Gartside's daughter up the duff.

Edited by Preston Red
Missed out Bolton.

You can knock his personality and his style of play but you can't knock his record over the last few years. He consistently over-achieves. We'll only know if his quotes are all bluster if and when he's given the chance.

I think Big Sam has been playing with his Wiki entry, look through his managerial records.:

Sam Allardyce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Big Sam has been playing with his Wiki entry, look through his managerial records.:

Sam Allardyce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

loved these lines

On September 17th 2010 he claimed he was good enough to manage Inter Milan & Real Madrid in an obvious attempt to put his name back in the frame for the England job. Everybody laughed, except for Inter & Real who simply said "Who?"[25]

Allardyce as also offered his name forward as next President of the United States of America, saying he could "reduce the deficit and have 100% employment within three months. Guaranteed." He has also claimed that if Kings of Leon utilised him as a full-time lyrics writer, they would "have seven number one singles a year, minimum".

On 18th September 2010, Allardyce was syggested as a possible successor to Benedict XVI during his visit to the UK. Speaking off the record, the Pope praised Allardyce, suggesting "he'd double church attendance, every year for the next 7, guaranteed".

[edit] Corruption allegations

You can knock his personality and his style of play but you can't knock his record over the last few years. He consistently over-achieves. We'll only know if his quotes are all bluster if and when he's given the chance.

Have you even heard of this place?

newcastle upon tyne - Google Maps

They did much better when he left eh?

They'd finished 13th the season before he took the job, he left them in 11th place and they were relgated at the end of the season.

No, Keegan kept them up that season. Then Keegan left in the september and then they were relegated.