You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Spurs

arteviste

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Apparently Harry was touched by Young Boys tonight. He even admitted to beating Young Boys.

Spurs fucked over young boys.... etc etc etc.

Is anybody really arsed?

It's Spurs, for fuck's sake.

That's true - it's spurs, it could've been man city or villa, heck it could even have been yeovil town. It sucks because, simply because, it wasn't us in that game taking on that useless swiss shower. Sour grapes? Me?

Yes.

That's true - it's spurs, it could've been man city or villa, heck it could even have been yeovil town. It sucks because, simply because, it wasn't us in that game taking on that useless swiss shower. Sour grapes? Me?

Yes.

Ha ha- fair enough, mate!

We weren't good enough last season, as proven by the final standings in the League so Spurs more than deserved their chance in the qualifiers. Fair play to them, they took it.

I'm not 'Arry's biggest fan and I think he'll struggle tactically in games (especially away from home), but I've got nothing against them as a club.

I do admit, it was hard watching that after being in the competition for the past five or six seasons, but like I said, we weren't good enough last season so, unfortunately, we have to take our medicine.

Fuck off Spurs, just fuck off. And hope you get magnificently twatted in the CL.

Oh fuck you too Young Boys, with such a stupid name like that you really shouldn't even be in sports.

** pauses a moment to ensure a reasoned unemotional reply **

You bitter, bitter embarrassing fuckwit. I fucking despise fans like you. If it's any other club they're "cunts". What a shitkicking attitude.

You are an utter embarrassment to the club, it's fans and to football & sport in general.

There. I said it.

Let's hope it screws their season up a la Everton a few seasons back. With Villa out the running and Spurs overly busy, we're moving up that table!!!

I'd don't like they fact yor basically saying that we need other teams to fcuk up for us to do well!

We should be good enough to control our own fate!

You'd hope anyway

Guest davelfc
I'd don't like they fact yor basically saying that we need other teams to fcuk up for us to do well!

We should be good enough to control our own fate!

You'd hope anyway

Other teams competing in cups/europe is a welcome distraction for them and part and parcel of the whole picture. If you're competing against other teams for a top 4 spot you want them to suffer as much injury, travel time to far flung places and suspensions as possible.

We'll have to face similar so why not them?