You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inter enquire about Mascherano's availability

Monster Masch

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the money on S.Parker then and we have a more complete footballer in our squad, someone that can contribute with something going forward.

I wouldn't mind us putting in a big offer for Philipe Melo. I was very impressed with him. Won't happen tho'

I wouldn't mind us putting in a big offer for Philipe Melo. I was very impressed with him. Won't happen tho'

Oh god, no! Lucas is a much better player than Felipe Melo.

Genuinely can't see us possibly getting any of the names being banded about in some sort of part/ex. Rafa knows we're in the shit, and we won't get offered anyone who will improve us.

Also, the Italian press seem to think that €30m is what Inter will have to pay to get him, which works out just shy of £25m.

Why are people saying we should swap Mascherano for Cambassio, Sjneider etc.

The chances of these players leaving the current European champions and domestic champions to sign for a midtable Europa League team are pretty low.

Why are people saying we should swap Mascherano for Cambassio, Sjneider etc.

The chances of these players leaving the current European champions and domestic champions to sign for a midtable Europa League team are pretty low.

That's true, Coop, but we might have a fair chance at Balotelli. I don't think he's very happy there, and he isn't a Benitez player. Mourinho wasn't a big fan of him either, and his own fans use racial slurs against him.

Makes me laugh when people bemoan the mercenary nature of footballers. What else do you expect? Loyalty? Fuck off. Players are constantly taking the piss out of supporters with all the badge-kissing "I love the club, best fans in the world etc etc." bullshit. Football at our level is a business, first and foremost, and the 'traditions' of the game are now nothing but myths exploited to separate supporters from their money.

Mugs, the lot of us.

Players are treated as commodities by the clubs so it's no great surprise when they decide they have to act accordingly. Agreed with the fake love BS.