You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio One Essential Mix - Here is a Goldmine

Fugitive

I dont think he has that sort of money to blow on them though. You're looking at £900 for a pair of CDJ200's and £1200 for the 400's plus the cost of a mixer.

That is a very steep outlay for someone just getting into it.

I'll tell you one thing though that I've just remembered, my mate picked up some cheap second hand Pioneers from Cash Converters a few years back and they are still going strong now. Apparently they sell loads of DJ stuff so it may be worth a gander.

Legend for providing that link, my Ipod is taking a battering

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SHM's residency at Pacha last year was definetely my favourite night of the season....

Brilliant every time.

I went to the opening and closing parties for the Dark Forest and a few inbetween and it was superb every time. They really know how to put a show on.

DC10 reopens on 31st May by the way. What a welcome return that will be and lets hope the local government dont close it down again.

I went to the opening and closing parties for the Dark Forest and a few inbetween and it was superb every time. They really know how to put a show on.

DC10 reopens on 31st May by the way. What a welcome return that will be and lets hope the local government dont close it down again.

Might depend on the amount of corpses they are turning out

Don't mention that mans name after the disgraceful shite he has been knocking out in recent years.

He used to be so good Pre-2004 and then he moved to America to begin producing the worst shite known to man.

Have you heard his new one with Nelly Furtado? Proper shit.

A far cry from 'Silence'

Anyone know of a good trance techno type thingy on that list. I'm so not with the scene anymore. I miss Westbam.

John OCallaghan Studio Session, 07-12-08

Sean Tyas Studio Session, 02-14-09

Above and Beyond Essential Mix Modern Classics , 12-31-08

Markus Schulz Studio Session, 12-06-08

Above and Beyond Live from Planet Love, 09-09-07

Armin van Buuren Studio Session, 12-24-06

Have you heard his new one with Nelly Furtado? Proper shit.

A far cry from 'Silence'

I was a big Tiesto fan and went to see his massive Tiesto in Concert shows in 2003 & 2004 over in Holland.

Then after 2004 it all went rotten. He has seriously sold out his roots in favour of making money and overly commercial shite with mainstream artists. I'll never forgive him for it.

Aye. Twat.

On another note, did you hear about Steve Angello and Paris Hilton at last years WMC?

Steve Angello humiliates Paris Hilton, DJs worldwide rejoice | Beatportal

Leg end.

Yep

The next day, him and Ingrosso were taking the piss and wore these T shirts during a set. They are funny fuckers.

1238415792_steveangelloiloveparis.jpg

angellotshirt2.jpg

Wish I was going the WMC this year as the Ultra Music festival looks superb. I went in 2008 and it was amazing and I should be going again in 2011.

Yep

The next day, him and Ingrosso were taking the piss and wore these T shirts during a set. They are funny fuckers.

1238415792_steveangelloiloveparis.jpg

angellotshirt2.jpg

Wish I was going the WMC this year as the Ultra Music festival looks superb. I went in 2008 and it was amazing and I should be going again in 2011.

I went in '05 & '06 & you are right it is great although it is pretty hard not to have a good time when in Miami

I went in '05 & '06 & you are right it is great although it is pretty hard not to have a good time when in Miami

This was fucking amazing in '08 and the amount of fit birds walking around in Bikinis was superb.

l_1419b40c30faee777c6855e0cf6d454a.jpg

Defo booking some time off work and heading over with some of the lads in 2011. I've suggested being sent over for work and having everything paid for but it never happens.

You don't like dance music Paul. You just pretend to so you can seem cool to the kids you teach.

I wouldn't even begin to deny it mate. However, I am cool enough to know that the term "dance music" died at least ten years ago...

Alright Fugitive, cheers for link - superb mate:thumbup:

as you seem to be the man in the know, off to Ibiza @ the beginning of july for 4 nights with some mates for a stag. Any tips and tricks we should know about all things ibiza ;) as we are all ibiza v's!!

staying in Playa Dén Bossa at the jet apartments, any good??

Aye. Twat.

On another note, did you hear about Steve Angello and Paris Hilton at last years WMC?

Steve Angello humiliates Paris Hilton, DJs worldwide rejoice | Beatportal

Leg end.

Sounds like Paris owned that disc jockey's arse! When he didn't give her the respect that was due he got a bitch slap. Whichever way you paint it, the dance music man got a big TTFN from Paris!

And they've released some utter tunes since then. Get on leave the world behind and the Dirty South mix, How Soon Is Now (by Guetta, Ingrosso and Axwell) and Sweet Disposistion (Axwell & Dirty South).

All fucking belters. Should imagine they're even better live now with newer tracks added in.

Did you hear that Adele one during the set? Didn't even know about it 'til I heard the set. Amazing.

Here are a few sets from the last 12 months. These will put you over with until I find all the others. I've got hundreds dating back to 2003, so I'll sort them out tonight and throw them up tomorrow.

Swedish House Mafia – Clubbin on Slam FM 30/01/2010

Deposit Files

Axwell @ Juicy Beach WMC 09

Zippyshare.com - Axwell @ Juicy 09.mp3

Steve Angello b2b Sebastian Ingrosso - Live @ Exit (11.7.o9)

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Sebastian Ingrosso @ Sensation White Amsterdam (2009.07.03)

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Steve Angello - The Hot Mix @ Nile FM (2009.07.02)

Zippyshare.com - Steve Angello - The Hot Mix Show Nile FM 02-07-...

Angello & Ingrosso @ Vendome 09

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Sebastian Ingrosso @ Sensation White Chile 14.03.2009

Zippyshare.com - Sensation_White_Chile-Sebastian_Ingrosso-14-03-...