You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking Sky Man!!!!

Fowlers God

What a fucking cunt!

As you all know from a previous thread baby FG, Mrs FG and FG moved house about a month ago. From moving house it cost alot of money and we decided that we would have to make some serious cost savings from our way of life if we wanted to continue with sky. Well our current contract was up so we decided not to carry on. I then got a small pay rise at work which exactly covered the monthly subscription to sky. So after tax about £40. we decided to call them up and get them back in.

Now Mrs FG doesnt work, she is not entiltled to any benifits. We are not well off family but we manage comfortably some months and other months not so comfortably, but thats the way things work.

To the point fucking sky man came round yesterday and took our £50 food bill for the week. No-one else in the house apart from Mrs FG.

Where do we stand? I called him this morning as I had his mobile number from telling me what time he was coming in the morning. I told him what the money was for and that I would give him the benifit of the doubt if he owned up to it and posted it back through the door by 12pm. If he did not do this then i said i would have to call Sky and the police. He denied it of course. but lets hope his small conceious kicks in.

Does the GF have any ideas?

Call the Police mate, the longer you leave it they will wonder why you didnt ring as soon as it happend.. Fuck him, hes done it to you and i bet he does it to alot of people.

I mean I have come to the conclusion that we will never see this money again and we will eat whats in the freezer for the rest of the week till i get paid. But what will the police do? even if i had the money to replace it with the principal of the matter is that he was at work and came into my home and stole my money. Not his employers, but mine.

Do you have evidence he stole it? Do you have anything else apart from his mobile number?

I dont have any evidence apart from the fact I personally put it there in the morning with a note for mrs FG when i left for work with a note. She saw it there and went to get it after he had gone.

Note was still there and money was gone.

I have his name also. What a cunt,

To be fair mate you have no evidence but if you report it ypou will get a crime report number.

You then phone sky and report him personaly, they will know your not after a quick buck as you have gone the police and obtained a crime report number.

The Police may come round to take a statement as it is a report of theft but he shouldnt get away with it.

Customer Relations - 08442411714 - their shit agreed compo with me then the finance department said no and took doubel the money off me - ive bollacked them for the past 3 weeks - the people who answer the phone are not scottish and will listen to you but they are still shit!

Customer Relations - 08442411714 - their shit agreed compo with me then the finance department said no and took doubel the money off me - ive bollacked them for the past 3 weeks - the people who answer the phone are not scottish and will listen to you but they are still shit!

Have some rep, Cheers.

Keep on with mate - stay on hold until hell freezes over... hes an oportunist cunt and the chances are he has done this before and no dout someone else has reported him to sky and the very least but hopefully to the boys in blue too.

What a dispicable bastard..

On the other hand are you sure that your Mrs hasnt just spent the money on her fancy man and is claiming the sky man took it to cover her tracks??? Just covering all your bases for ya thats all.

Fair does.

Spoken to customer relations who advised that they could not do anything about this and that i would need to email head office.

bla!

FG, I wouldn't email them, I would send a proper written letter of complaint to SKY. In this age of instant communication, a well constructed, polite (don't get abusive) letter carries a lot more weight.

Good luck.

You should have murdered him while you had the chane, he is probably half way to Mexico as we speak with your £50 in your back pocket. The good news is if i need some money for the bookies i know whos house to get it from, just kidding, well about the taking your money part, the murder part i am deadly serious.