You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Madrid to make bid for Gerrard?

ratcatcher

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You're the one going on one minute about grammar then the next saying you dont give a shit. What's up, can't make your mind up?

I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

You also conveniently ignore it was the rag that has gone with another story despite wanting to 'circle it' for me. Strange, strange little man.

You're wrong, yet again.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Would you like me to scan today's back paper?

picture3hk.jpg

The Mirror is carrying a cut out mask of Cantona on the back. You need to wise up, stop calling people all sorts of derogatory names and stop taking stories from the Sun.

Nice try but sorry, you were making a point about that rag and the BBC Gossip pages regarding the Madrid lead. Seems in your little world you want to wriggle like a worm. Or is that a snake?

Clearly you must have difficuty reading the first post. Its clear my disdain for the rag you keep referring to by name. Strange bit of indignation from you isnt it?

You'd know all about being a gobshite wouldnt you robbie la?

And get your facts right you tiresome feeble minded twat. Or are you too illiterate to read the first post? No doubt you'll come out with your usual shyte. Tell you what robbie, I'll tell you all about Hillsborough if you want as I was on the Leppings Lane for both the semi's against forest. Still got my ticket as well.

You know nothing robbie. You just think your a big man behind some keyboard. Strange how you purport to despise the thread so much with your mock indignantion yet, you've posted a few times in this thread.

I ask myself if you've made such a song and dance about the 'Come back cantona' thread. Guess you missed that one in your mock rage robbie.

Now I wonder which rag that article came from, eh? See you at the game tomorrow? You know, like I offerred you?

Stop trying to score fucking points out of Hillsborough to win an argument. If you were there and you know what went on you might want to show a bit of an example and not post articles from the paper that covered it the worst.

Oh you're going to the game tomorrow are you? That makes you a great fan doesnt it eh? And I'm a bad little OTT who doesnt go the game.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Nice try but sorry, you were making a point about that rag and the BBC Gossip pages regarding the Madrid lead.

Yeah, I've shown you that it is the story from the Sun.

Seems in your little world you want to wriggle like a worm. Or is that a snake?

Are you drunk?

Clearly you must have difficuty reading the first post.

I'm having what reading the first post?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Hypocrisy? Yet you refer to the rag by name? Seriously, you're making yourself look a fool and tripping yourself up.

Tripping myself up over what? Of course I refer to the Sun by its name.

Yeah, I've shown you that it is the story from the Sun.

Are you drunk?

I'm having what reading the first post?

You're in denial. Were you a school teacher by chance? You seem to have an inordinate obssession with typing errors.

Why do you feel the need to mention the rag? Are you on murdoch's pay or something?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You're in denial. Were you a school teacher by chance? You seem to have an inordinate obssession with typing errors.

A what with typing errors? I just have a problem with being called illiterate by somebody with the inability to spell correctly when he is insulting me.

Why do you feel the need to mention the rag? Are you on murdoch's pay or something?

Yes. I'm Hitler and McKenzie's love child. Now, back to the issue: Stop trying to use Sun stories to stir things up.

A what with typing errors? I just have a problem with being called illiterate by somebody with the inability to spell correctly when he is insulting me.

Yes. I'm Hitler and McKenzie's love child. Now, back to the issue: Stop trying to use Sun stories to stir things up.

Dear boy, you mistake typing errors for spelling mistakes. I've never claimed to be a touch typists so yes, typing errors will creep in. Now to your obssession with mentioning that rag by name then coming out with mock indignation about reference to what the BBC Gossip pages reports.

Even you can see you're on shaky ground but you just cant admit it can you?

And your claim about using that rag to stir things up is frankly ludicrous. Try a bit of analysis next time.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Dear boy, you mistake typing errors for spelling mistakes.

Actually, I don't. Typographical errors are very easy to spot with knowledge of key placement on the QWERTY keyboard.

And your claim about using that rag to stir things up is frankly ludicrous.

It's true, and that's why you're getting negged the fuck out.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You're really bad at this.

Your just elliterut and thik and cant apostrophise the first and seventh letter in you're sentence.

Actually, I don't. Typographical errors are very easy to spot with knowledge of key placement on the QWERTY keyboard.

It's true, and that's why you're getting negged the fuck out.

HAHAHAHA! You see there you go again. Actually, Im getting quite a few more greens than reds but who cares?

The only negging going on is by you, robbie big green bastard and one or two others of your little group. Big deal.

Like I said debate this-

"From the BBC Footie gossip pages. It is reported one 'rag' is running a story that Madrid may make a £30m bid for Gerrard in the summer.

Obviously that fee is far too low for the lad but, if this season turns out to be a disaster, could he finally be tempted to leave especially if we miss out on the CL?

In such circumstances, should we let the lad go? Rush wasnt slagged off when he left for Juve and in fact in his last game, he was given a hero's farewell as it were.

Shouldnt we do the same for Gerrard if he does decide he has to move?"

Your attempt to make an issue out of referring to the BBC Gossip pages is frankly pathetic.

Stop trying to score fucking points out of Hillsborough to win an argument. If you were there and you know what went on you might want to show a bit of an example and not post articles from the paper that covered it the worst.

Oh you're going to the game tomorrow are you? That makes you a great fan doesnt it eh? And I'm a bad little OTT who doesnt go the game.

Oh shut the fuck up you silly little boy!

Love all this 'in-fighting'

i'm in the rat blokes corner on this one though .... anyone referring to that piece of shite paper by its full title is a cunt in my book.

as for anyone who comes out with shite like i can spot a typographical error due to the alignment of the qwerty keyboard bollox. .... wish you were here next to me cos i'm desperate to fucking punch some one

Love all this 'in-fighting'

i'm in the rat blokes corner on this one though .... anyone referring to that piece of shite paper by its full title is a cunt in my book.

as for anyone who comes out with shite like i can spot a typographical error due to the alignment of the qwerty keyboard bollox. .... wish you were here next to me cos i'm desperate to fucking punch some one

pmsl