You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea FC Number 1

STEVEO YOOO

"Some very average tattieshopping - can we not lend them El Hudd and Jungle Jamsie for a couple of hours?"

They mock our Photoshopping. This sounds like a challenge and we should unleash our resident MS Paint experts on them.

Cheap tatty flags, enough said.

Plastic fuckers can kiss my history ridden arse.

• Upvote 2

SteveO You worthless piece of garbage - Did you learn how to type this AFTER you'd finished crying at us beating you TWICE (home AND away) in the league last season or before? WE beat you 2 - 0 at OUR ground in February - didn't see you then did we? And as to where was Torres? Scoring twice in said game of course - You should remember the old saying ''Empty vessels make the most noise'' mate and like most Chelsea fans since that win the other week was your first v us in the league since September 2006!! (over 3 years - yes I'll do the maths for you - maths is hard when you're not in nursery isn't it?).

Well then, I think that given it's taken you that long to even get a home win against us in the league - then like most Chelsea fans YOU are an emptier vessel than most - so my advice is sit down, shut up and get lost before nurse notices you've escaped your padded cell again or then things could get REALLY nasty even worse than the dress sense of most of Chelsea's so called rob......ahem fans and that IS bad..................................

• Upvote 1

Just read this thread from start to finish... The best thread EVER, bar none!!!!!! Great work there lads!!!!...

hmm I went from page 1 to this, seems like I have to go back and read!

Looks like Stumptown was the only person that hasn't enjoyed this thread??